sport quads

Started by crom A zone, April 16, 2007, 01:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

crom A zone

ok i dont get the pics? must be a lil off topic i guess to many drinks for u
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

mudnuri

No offense to anyone guys, but I don't think it is the law that you HAVE to wear a helmet. The guys' not a devil.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Okay, maybe I was wrong >:D
j/k

The point to the pics is if you play in the mud and the dust expect to get muddy and dusty
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

crom A zone

yea i no around the hole its not bad but when u sitting around camp fire or grill like we did last weekend, and your with your girll all cleaned up u dpont wanna get dirty agian
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

crom A zone

i never new one lil ? meaning no harm could cause all this dramma. i almost feel like i am back at highschool where when and argument breaks out instead of talking it out they all jump in and just see there side and no one elses but it salll good still having fun and would love to meet and or ride with all of u
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

MadMudder

Guys I can see where matt is comming from. He is talking about when your trying to play around in a mudhole you dont expect a bunch of sport bikes riding around you and goofing off. Its the same as if you were on a track clearing doubbles and stuff when this tard is on a 4x4 going 10mph. Sure its not the most senstive comment but he has a point. But you guys do also. The ridng areas are for everyone to enjoy. Not just specified areas. As far as the drinking age thing, im sure most of you guys have had a drink before your 21. If you didnt then kudos to you. The helmet thing is something else I agree with. Yeah its probably not smart to ride without one. i woudnt dream of jumping on a 450cc powerhouse and go jumping. But when your going like 5mph in the mud its a little different. When your going slow its not really that nessecary. I know you can roll over anytime. I've seen people flip backing up. But everyone takes a risk and thats their choice to ride with one. No reason to get out the pitchforks and torches.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Lukeidiot

Moral of the story: If you ride 4wheelers expect to get dirty.

And when you get dirty, don't come on an ATV forum and complain about it.

PS: what does grills have anything to do with mudholes? lmao
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

qt314nfla

Madmudder, I have to give you some kudo's here.  For such a young age I've read a lot of what you've written.  Very well spoken and from most of what I've read you have very well put points.

crom A zone

there was a fire ban last weekend at c and r so no fires so we put the fire ina grill and just said we were cooking
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Quote from: MadMudder on April 20, 2007, 12:42:30 AM
Guys I can see where matt is comming from. He is talking about when your trying to play around in a mudhole you dont expect a bunch of sport bikes riding around you and goofing off. Its the same as if you were on a track clearing doubbles and stuff when this tard is on a 4x4 going 10mph. Sure its not the most senstive comment but he has a point. But you guys do also. The ridng areas are for everyone to enjoy. Not just specified areas. As far as the drinking age thing, im sure most of you guys have had a drink before your 21. If you didnt then kudos to you. The helmet thing is something else I agree with. Yeah its probably not smart to ride without one. i woudnt dream of jumping on a 450cc powerhouse and go jumping. But when your going like 5mph in the mud its a little different. When your going slow its not really that nessecary. I know you can roll over anytime. I've seen people flip backing up. But everyone takes a risk and thats their choice to ride with one. No reason to get out the pitchforks and torches.

Fair and balanced, nice. It sometimes feels silly wearing a helmet when crawling through the swamp at 10 mph.
A helmet does feel real good when you are doing 79 mph on your trike though, jumping stuff and showing people up.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 19, 2007, 09:56:42 AM
If you wonder why we go through mud... I wonder why you ute/truck/buggy riders carry coolers and leave your trash behind!





I see you never make it out in the swamp gravel road boy.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

klutchbuster400

If my memory serves me welll, wasnt their a story a while back about a member whos uncle died at holylands, going less then 10 mph? Im sorry but no matter WHERE or WHAT im riding I always have a helmet on. When im mudding I have full gear on, when Im racing I have full gear on, I dont think its that I value life more if you want to argue that, but it just seems like the logic thing to do, why not keep yourself as safe as possible doing what you love so you can keep doing it?

svtbolt04

#38
Quote from: JackL on April 20, 2007, 01:13:07 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 19, 2007, 09:56:42 AM
If you wonder why we go through mud... I wonder why you ute/truck/buggy riders carry coolers and leave your trash behind!





I see you never make it out in the swamp gravel road boy.


Ohhh, how much you know about me! I actually started on ute quads but decided it was the MOST BORING thing ever,IMHO. It is so boring that you have to drink beer WHILE riding just to have fun. MadMudder is right. When I ride in the xc or mx tracks and see a 4x4 riding along and they are taking forever to move over, I get a bit frustrated.. But I dont ridicule them for being there "out of their element". And I know they have no place to ride, and probably having a good time.

About me never making it out to the swamp...I live in naples, practically grew up on badluck.

P.s. I see you never made it past grammar school, illiterate man.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dreth

cant we just all get along ;)