NEW RACER IN TOWN !!!!!

Started by LostCause, April 14, 2007, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

Well I just had to post these.  It may be a couple of years but get them started early!!!


[attachment deleted by admin]
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

That's PRICELESS Brett  ;)  . If you're anything like me, I think you are. Seeing my son ride his bike puts a smile on my face just as if I was riding myself  :ThumbsUp.gif
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LostCause

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

Notice under the pic it says race bike.  He will not let us call it a 4 wheeler!

[attachment deleted by admin]
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

It is amazing how concentrated he is when he is ridin!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

RTN

I believe I'm looking at a future SSQ rider  ;D

KB

That is priceless, if you could just imagine what that boy is feeling like. Those were the day's. He's lucky & he will be thankful for it when he get's older.

koh0001

That's cool. My son is 4 and I get more excited coaching, and playing with him then I do about myself! What a blast it will be when they get older!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

LostCause

It was one of those things where you are in the right place at the right time. 

Gas to pick it up---10.00
Quad--------------100.00
excitement when He rides-----PRICELESS!!!! ;D ;D
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com