What happened at Homestead weekend before last?

Started by pleusb, April 10, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleusb

Saw 3 or 4 FWC trucks roaming homestead 2 weekends ago...they were pulling over quads so I left...anyone know what was going on?
Grizzly 700, 27" Outlaw MSTs, ITP Type 7's, Warn 2500

rubicon500kid

i got arested out there this past wed by MDPD they said its shut down and to manny ppl geting hurt ect.......
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

06 BaNsHeE


JackL

So whats the deal? The Humps is a goto jail free card now?

I really wanted to ride that place just once.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Southern4x4

Thats why I aint been going there for a while. I hear alot of stuff and dont wanna risk it.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

miassmaro98

that sucks was gonna go there this past weekend guess i wont be going there.quick question does this site send you email when replys are posted?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

tntaylor53

is this the area just south of the Homestead HS

tntaylor53

I was there Sat most of the day and didn't have any problems.  I live within a mile of the Homestead Speedway and ride at the Hump regularly.

rubicon500kid

me too i live in keys gate i could just ride from my house bnut not any more  i sold all my atvs so its w/e was a good place lost
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

PLAYBOY_400

IM THINKING ABOUT GOING THERE ON SUNDAY. I KNOW ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA BUT I JUST WANT TO CHECK IT OUT. IM NOT TAKING THE SPORT BIKE THOUGH. IM TAKING THE 4X4.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

rubicon500kid

JR i was arestedout there like 2 wed ago on my 4x4 be carfull
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

PLAYBOY_400

I KNOW. I HAVNT RODE IN LIKE 2 MONTHS. IM DYING LOL. MY CUZIN GOES OUT THERE EVERY SUNDAY ALMOST. NO PROBLEMS. I THINK THE WEEKENDS ARE A LIL DIFFERENT DURING THE DAY. GUESS I HAVE TO FIND OUT. THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT THOUGH EFRIN.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

bftclub

not legal/don't go....pretty simple,get arrested,next time lose your quad,maybe both..who knows you may get to meet bubba in jail,that might get you thinking that gettingarrested is a pain in the ass

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com