***Help finding a Magazine article please

Started by dirtycruiser, April 15, 2007, 06:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtycruiser


OK, I need a little help remembering  which magazine I saw an article in about the Outlander 800 review after they added a HMF slide on exhaust and a Dobeck computer remapping system and a few other things. I've checked everywhere and can't find the mag. that it was in. Can anyone remember if they saw that article? It was within the last few months. Thanks, TJ
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

thanks, it has been located with the help of ......
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

Starbuc71

Where was it because I'm looking for the similar issue
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

dirtycruiser

someone from another web page forum found it for me. Damn, now I've forgotten which one it was. I'll look for the mag again.  Just found it, it was ATV Rider, March 2007  " Outlander 800 long term roundup" they did a 1 year test of the outlander 800 with upgrades. 
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance