Need a source for Polaris parts

Started by GSPKurt, April 14, 2007, 08:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Hey, it's been a while. My nephew banged up my wife's TrailBoss  :'( and I need to order some parts. Who's got the best prices?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bigscrb15

Quote from: GSPKurt on April 14, 2007, 08:47:40 PM
Hey, it's been a while. My nephew banged up my wife's TrailBoss  :'( and I need to order some parts. Who's got the best prices?

Read this topic and got worried that stitch took another spill. I will never forget that ride.

I have always heard good things about ronnies and bikebandit.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MadMudder

I can tell you where not to go: POLAIRS... But check around denniskrik and all of those sites they will probably give you the best price. But check most of them to because we were gonna order a front driveshaft and one place had it for 250 and denniskrik had it for like 215.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

GSPKurt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2007, 09:57:27 PM


Read this topic and got worried that stitch took another spill. I will never forget that ride.

:R :R   One ambulance ride and she never lives it down!   :R :R

Thanks, guys.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com