Think I'm finally done with mods...

Started by Ride1Rob, April 13, 2007, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

I think I'm done with buying aftermarket mods for this bike guys  :-\  . Then again, probably not! I said this to myself some time back and continue to find myself getting more crap for this bike. I guess it's an addiction  ;D  . Better this than drugs right. That's what I tell wifey anyways...








If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LilD


backinsaddle

very nice...always loved the silver plastics

Honda328i

Rob, very nice looking there bro, now let's go ride and break a wheel or somethin ;).
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

xr100racer

that is seriously the sickest looking 450 ive ever seen

Inyourdraft2000

Well the only thing I see wrong w/ it is that it is in the wrong dayumn driveway......lol
Really sweet quad.......I will own a 450 someday..........
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

YFZ450-Tampa

Nice Rob, now let see that bad boy in acction !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

gearhead400

looking good man, theres always going to be something you want for your bike, i dont think it ever ends haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

lawn_man mx

bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

The Quad FaJa


1FasterBlaster

I bet you don't have any tassles for the handlebars.That is one bad lookin Yamaha...even without the tassles!!

dreth

Now all you need is for your sorry friend to get his motor fixed so he can go ride with you ???

jeremy retzsch

one of the sickest bikes i have seen
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Fox17

thats awesome. it cant be that bad. its only like 25k or more total in it.

quad control

Nice bike I like it even though its a YAMAHA ;D

GENERAL-Z

very very nice bike how much u put into that
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

450rcrazy

thats an awesome bike all yo need is some fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror and it'll be complete j/k.lol that is one bad @$$ bike. hope to see it in person at the rally

Ride1Rob

Thanx for the compliments guys! Jake (Inyourdraft2000) got a chance to ride it today. Now he's surely itchin' for a 450.

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2007, 10:18:07 PM
Nice Rob, now let see that bad boy in acction !!!

Ruiz, we went out today but I forgot my camera. We could have gotten some nice roost shots in the spot we were riding at today  :-\  . Hope I won't forget next time.

Quote from: Dreth on April 14, 2007, 11:08:00 AM
Now all you need is for your sorry friend to get his motor fixed so he can go ride with you ???

Sure do miss ya Dreth  :'(  . Just be patient and you'll be back up. We'll be down there to tear up those trails in no time. Jake filled in for you NICELY today  ;) . He's ridin' the heck outta that 400EX. When he gets that 450 he's going to be really fast.

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 14, 2007, 11:25:25 PM
very very nice bike how much u put into that

I'd say around $12,000 including the purchase of the bike. That's only because I seem to not have to pay full price on many of the aftermarket items. It's good to know people ;)  . But if not for that it'd be around $15,000 or so.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Inyourdraft2000

Rob has an awesome quad.....I barely have the strength to sit here and read and type after the way rode today....
Definately gotta have a camera out there next time.....
A 450 is definately on my next to purchase list....Will keep it stock w/ an exception of putting a kickn suspension set up on it....
Hope you got that thing clean....Both my bikes are showroom quality again....lol  Some nasty mud from out back there I gotta say.....It would not wash off very easily......Anyway,,,awesome day Rob Thanks for meeting us out there....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ride1Rob

Quote from: lawn_man mx on April 14, 2007, 12:54:02 AM
bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D

You're EXACTLY right! I found myself last nite about to order something else  :dunno.gif . Stopped myself when I realized what I was doing. The more as time goes on, the more I'll convince myself that I need to purchase this part. It's only a matter of time b/f I do it. Like you said Lawn Man, it'll never end  ;)  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on April 14, 2007, 12:54:02 AM
bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D

You're EXACTLY right! I found myself last nite about to order something else  :dunno.gif . Stopped myself when I realized what I was doing. The more as time goes on, the more I'll convince myself that I need to purchase this part. It's only a matter of time b/f I do it. Like you said Lawn Man, it'll never end  ;)  .


i think you need a 04 450r motor as a back up and i will give it a test run to make sure that its running ok before you install it :D