L-CROSS ADULT CINCO de MAYO Spring Break Gone Wild Continues May 4-6

Started by Patricia Pearce, April 13, 2007, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;D

Thanks QT, sorry you can't make it for your birthday. So here's to ya :T have a
Fun and Safe one where ever you are!!

Mark and Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

crom A zone

you all no i will be there broke my atv and truck both at cand r for trucks gone wild. but a week or so later everything is up and running so lets see what i will break this time.    and after the concert the party will be on at my camp all are welcome to go
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

DirtyBlonde4x4

I cant wait... My whole family is gonna be there and were bringing the KEGGERATOR!  :T
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

crom A zone

got the atv fixxed truck i giave up on for this evant so be there on the eiger trying out the snorkle i just put on it
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

450rcrazy

hey yall missed the most importent question,What day and time is the wet t shirt contest? can I enter I have some moobs.lol  ;)

LoveMud5

Can we have a camp fire this weekend?  I know the conditions are very dry. 
2000 Kawasaki Prarie 4x4
2004 Honda Rancher
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 125

muddman4man

Patricia, will they have a trail ride this Adult Weekend?????? What time on Saturday will it go?

jayd

Good Questions.
I was wanting to do the trail rides also;
also how is the mud, I know you have pumps but is there enough water for the pumps?
Please Advise.
:)

jayd


muddman4man

ok Patricia, JayD will give you $100 cash if you answer our posts.

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

jayd

$100, thats gas money.  :'(

This event is still happening correct?


Patricia Pearce

 ;D

OOPS SORRY!

Yes, this will probably be one of the largest Adult weekends we have ever had!
Yes, we will have mud, the wells and pumps have been operating all week!
No, we can not have the 20 mile trail ride due to fire risk, but with everything else going on you won't be bored!
Yes, you can have small contained camp fires using a fire ring or the rocks on the property make a nice circle for a contained camp fire as well.
The band for Sat. night is GREAT and the Wet-T-Shirt contest as well as any games we play will happen during the concert too.
Hope that helps answer some of your questions, if you have more please post.

See everyone this weekend!!
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Zecura

Just to clarify for you.  There are not 20 miles of trails for open riding.  The Pearce family has someone guide a ride through 20 miles of trails.  On some weekends they do them twice, generally each morning at 10am.[/quote]

Thanks for this info. I have been to L-Cross 3 times and I have loved it. I've been interested in the trail ride, but never been able to get on one. I'll make sure I get the info next time I am there.

Thanks again,

Nick

crom A zone

ummmmm mud i caint wait to get all dirty then wach the girl get dirty  at night  the adult weekends are the best at l cross
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Bayou300

Is there water in the back holes or just the big one up front?

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

bareback

I am going yeaahhh!!!! I have not been riding since last year. See you Saturday. S
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!

LoveMud5

Patricia,
Are you going to have firewood again or should we bring some? 
2000 Kawasaki Prarie 4x4
2004 Honda Rancher
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 125

zin

 >:D


Been there done That...and going back..  I finally had to throw away my old tan L-cross shirt with the purple writing..  will be in seek of a replacement Saturday....



oh and I need mass quantities of budlite...
 1 more Farkin Day!! Might have to head west right after work....


cya in the mud

z|n


Pssst...check out my tunes...if ya don't see me...you'll definatly hear me...

[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]

Patricia Pearce

There is plenty of fire wood, help yourself. Just keep your fires small and contained!

Thanks,
See ya this weekend!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

Quote from: team_quad_green on May 03, 2007, 06:07:22 PM
no they still need to sell sum more tickets

RE RHINO @ L-Cross raffel. " Win a prowler xt650 & a 2006 Arctic Cat"
Date of drawing "to be announced"

My highest ticket is numbered 116 does anyone have one with a higher #. I was incorrect they were $10 each & 6 for $50.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on May 04, 2007, 08:48:47 AM
Quote from: team_quad_green on May 03, 2007, 06:07:22 PM
no they still need to sell sum more tickets

RE RHINO @ L-Cross raffel. " Win a prowler xt650 & a 2006 Arctic Cat"
Date of drawing "to be announced"

My highest ticket is numbered 116 does anyone have one with a higher #. I was incorrect they were $10 each & 6 for $50.



I have tickets as well....anyone know the deal?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com