Hardrock MX (4/22/07)

Started by Alba450, April 16, 2007, 05:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I havent been to Hardrck in awhile.  I was just wondering if anybody else would be heading up that way this weekend? :-\ 

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

tony pitts

 bostwick is having a race this weekend we will be there getting some seat time before wpsa next week.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

gearhead400

I'll be there the 21st alba. Hopefully it wont be packed so i dont have to worry about turning around all the time on the main track.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Mrs.Nightbreed

There a few of us going up to hang out and ride on Sunday...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com