Brooksville this weekend

Started by LostCause, April 13, 2007, 02:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

 :(
This weekends race has been canceled due to weather.  The track is under water.  This race will be rescheduled. 

Make plans to be at the next round at Dade City.  Remember that this is the ATV Olympic weekend so there will be a Dade City points race Sat night.  Oval Sunday Morning and SSQSA Points race Sunday after the Oval race.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

RTN

Hey Brett,

Is Randy going to open up the big track for the Dade City SSQ race?

LostCause

Yes,  The SSQSA race will be on the Big track.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

quad control

Quote from: LostCause on April 13, 2007, 02:33:36 PM
:(
This weekends race has been canceled due to weather.  The track is under water.  This race will be rescheduled. 

Make plans to be at the next round at Dade City.  Remember that this is the ATV Olympic weekend so there will be a Dade City points race Sat night.  Oval Sunday Morning and SSQSA Points race Sunday after the Oval race.
This is not good the lady at the track made us become members last week because of the race. She said we could pick up our cards tomorrow... Any suggestions ?

LostCause

This race will be rescheduled.  Just do not know when.

I would contact the track and talk to Tracy.  He comes on this board and maybe he will reply to you.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

quad control

Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 14, 2007, 06:27:48 PM
QUADCONTROL, WE WILL BE AT THE TRACK TOMORROW (WEATHER PERMITING)YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR MEMBERSHIPS IF YOU WOULD LIKE..TRACY
Thanks for the information I will wait until the race is rescheduled. Thanks

MRMOTOX

tunz of toyz

MRMOTOX

HEY BRETT, THIS MIGHT JUST SOUND A LITTLE FUNNY BUT IM SEARCHING FOR QUAD PICS FROM THE TRACK,I CANT FIND ANY ON MY COMP, I NEED THEM FOR BROOKSVILLEMX.COM THE OTHER WEB SITE I HAVE ,YES THERE IS 2 BROOKSVILLEMOTOCROSS.COM AND BROOKSVILLEMX.COM ,( GOT PICS)????????
tunz of toyz

LostCause

I guess I need to change the link on my site.  lol
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 17, 2007, 02:24:53 AM
LOL..MAYBE ,BROOKSVILLEMX IS A LITTLE MORE UP TO DATE THAN BROOKSVILLEMOTOCROSS,I HAVE LOST MOST OF MY INFO FOR THE SITE AND HAVE TO RELY ON A WEBMASTER TO KEEP IT UP ,BUT I CONTROL THE BROOKSVILLEMX SITE WHEN I GET THE TIME (WHAT IS TIME)...???
I got some good quad pics of your track I'll send ya!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MRMOTOX

tunz of toyz

trx#9

Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 17, 2007, 03:25:27 PM
thanks trx#9
Did ya get them! I'd post them if I were computer literate. ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MRMOTOX

trx#9 , I JUST POSTED SOME OF YOUR PICS ON WWW.BROOKSVILLEMX.COM...NICE PHOTOS...THANKS TRACY
tunz of toyz

trx#9

Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 18, 2007, 12:35:08 AM
trx#9 , I JUST POSTED SOME OF YOUR PICS ON WWW.BROOKSVILLEMX.COM...NICE PHOTOS...THANKS TRACY
I figure the one with the brooksville sign in the back ground was kinda neat.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MRMOTOX

#14
YOUR THE MAN, NICE QUAD,AWESOME AIR,NICE PICS FOR MY SITE..........ANOTHER NOTE: BROOKSVILLE MX WILL BE CLOSED THE REMAINDER OF THIS MONTH, THE HERNANDO CO FAIR IS HAPPINING 4-20 THRU 4-29......HELP SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE...THANKS,TRACY
tunz of toyz