Ride near Orlando

Started by blaster30, March 29, 2007, 12:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaster30

We are wanting to get away this weekend, is there anyplace near orlando?  I know about ONF and Croom.

Thanks,,

Ida_Mann

not legal,,,,,unless you like mud,,,,dunno what SeaWorld is like.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Raptor0731

I have been riding past the airport off of boggey creek road. Right at the 417.
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

Ida_Mann

I'll have to check that out when I get some free time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Crashking

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 09:19:05 PM
not legal,,,,,unless you like mud,,,,dunno what SeaWorld is like.

Id@

wonder if seaworld is still closed?

jocolo

Still closed rode there a couple of month ago, 417 a bit boring not much to do there about 20 bikes on weekends there used to be a place to ride across from there but's been closed not long before they close 417 too

jocolo

they just put a fence around the dirt mounds at 416............another one closed

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com