SUNOCO Race Fuel delivered on raceday

Started by HillKiller, April 22, 2007, 01:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

   Hey everybody,
I recently acquired a distributorship from Sunoco race fuels division. I can provide 110, 112, and 116 in sealed 5 gallon cans. It can be purchased either at my store in Zephyrhills or I will deliver to the tracks we race at. I will only be offering the sealed 5 gallon cans so that we can be assured the fuel is fresh. The first shipment I receive will be 36 cans (assorted) and I am now taking pre-orders. As of now the price per gallon in sealed cans is:  110  $7.90 gal, 112  $8.90 gal, and 116  $9.90 gal.  Please PM me asap if want me to include you.
                             Thanks,
                                          Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

HillKiller

Quote from: tat2mike on April 22, 2007, 07:10:32 AM
$44.50 for the 112?
Yes. I am preparing an order to be shipped . I am trying to get everyone a fresh source of quality fuel as opposed to fuel that is sold from vented tanks that have often accumulated moisture and has lost octane.
                        Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on April 22, 2007, 11:09:02 AM
Quote from: tat2mike on April 22, 2007, 07:10:32 AM
$44.50 for the 112?
Yes. I am preparing an order to be shipped . I am trying to get everyone a fresh source of quality fuel as opposed to fuel that is sold from vented tanks that have often accumulated moisture and has lost octane.
                        Dave

I can second crappy fuel!!!!!   >:(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tat2mike

you gonna be having it all the time or is this a one time order type thing  will we have to pre order everytime as well or are you gonna keep it stocked?  sorry for all the questions lol   fuel is important
Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

So Mike... are you in or out? Were you able to hold on to your bike?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tat2mike

im in dude, i got the family thing took care of on a loan. although im still trying to get the thing together ran into a front shock problem but i have them on ebay now im still in need of alot of little parts but that will be it.  stuff ill just have to order from honda.  ;D   
Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

SWEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!! You better be at Eastbay! Even if your there just to watch! or help (hint hint)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: tat2mike on April 22, 2007, 12:21:41 PM
you gonna be having it all the time or is this a one time order type thing  will we have to pre order everytime as well or are you gonna keep it stocked?  sorry for all the questions lol   fuel is important
Yes I will be stocking it all the time, pre-order is for this time only.  Although these are sealed cans I'll be keeping the fuel in a climate controlled storage room that is kept dark. For the first shipment I am asking what most people are using so I get the order right. Each pallet shipment is 36 pails and since most people have asked for 110 and 112 that is what I will get the most of. I can also get Methanol but as of now I don't know what the price is. Please note: The fuel that I bring to the track will be for those who tell me they want it because I really don't want to be carrying fuel back and forth but just what people need.
      LMK,
         Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

Dave hit me up when you have the details on the methanol. Thanks
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

Quote from: HondaATC on April 22, 2007, 09:02:37 PM
Dave hit me up when you have the details on the methanol. Thanks

     Check your PM's.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   Ok boys the fuel is in. I have pre-sold 11 cans. Already looks like I didn't order enough 116. I have 110, 112, and 1 can of Methanol left. If anyone else is in need send me a PM and I be bring it to the next race (Eastbay).
                Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com