Sopranos

Started by mudnuri, April 07, 2007, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Tomorrow night!
Most of last season was...  :-\
I am hoping this season, it's final season, will be great.

I heard this joke
The Italian-American league is once again unhappy with HBO's, "The Sopranos."
Claiming that it unfairly depicts Italians as thug, gangsters, which they argue as untrue.
They said if they (HBO) didn't stop making these shows, "somebudys gonna get hurt."  >:D

I bet Christopher gets his  8)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

I cant wait to see it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MedicMudder

Best show on tv!!!!! LONG LIVE TONY SOPRANO!!!!!!  I am so bummmeeddd this the last season :'(  :'(
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Haven't missed an episode yet. Last season did stink but I'm hearing that this season is supposed to be much better. It's already set to record. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

yea mike you remind me of Guido the Baker



HA!~
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bushwacker on April 08, 2007, 10:17:39 AM
yea mike you remind me of Guido the Baker



HA!~

yeah,,,,,ya gotta think, Mike works a job where he has a LOT of free time, and only goes to the office every once in a while,,,,,,and I called him up one time to get a restaurant suggestion once for Tampa and he started listing strip clubs,,,,,starting with "Tha Bing"

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2strokinIt

#6
anybody besides me disappointed with the season opener? :-\

The best part was when Tony kept breaking Bobbys' balls...about the age difference...besides that..i was expecting more action.....


PLAYBOY_400

YEAH A LIL DISAPOINTED BUT THE PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK SEEM PRETTY GOOD.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Da_Mtg_Man

Very disappointed. It was worse than last season. The only good part was when Bobby waxed the floor with Tony"s head.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mudnuri

I liked it. You guys are a tough crowd.
First T get arrested. Then gets beat up. Then sends Bobby to whack that kid.
THAT was after Bobby had confided in T that he never popped anybody. Tony sending him to do that was sending the message that no matter, he was still boss.
Then there's Janice, Holy crap. She is a phsyco that could snap at any minute, on anyone.
Thats the beauty of that show. It's so crazy you don't know who's going to do what, where, when, to whom!
How many of you thought Tony might whack Bobby?
How many of you thought Bobby was going to whack Tony?
How many of you thought Janice would whack Tony or Carmela?
Not to mention what went on back at their hometown with the other familys' ill feelings towards  Tony's crew.
Whole lot of whackin' could have went on. Thats how the show is going to end. Everybody whacks each other! LOL!
I think when they do those episodes that has lot's of quiet visuals of nature and man's achievments, you guys don't like it because you don't get it. It get's deep.
Or you do and are just gore mongers. hehehehe
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

cubnfrank

I like last nights show, It makes me tense watching this show.  Tony's not home yet. Let see the house after AJ through a party and had one in the T's bed
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Joedirt

Remind me how American Chopper is going downhill.....something is just not the same....Thanks goodness for Deadliest Catch
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

mrbones

I liked the show. Poor Bobby, though. He will get pinched for his first murder because of DNA evidence.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

2strokinIt

#13
Dont get me wrong....still the best show of all time...but I thought it being"the last season" and all...they would want to open it with a bang...
   Bones: i agree with you...Bobby froze up and made a few mistakes
  As for Janice...i wish somebody would have clipped her years ago....i cant stand watching her...she really knows how to piss someone off...but thats the whole point of her character.....

Did anyone else get the feeling something was gonna happen to her baby?

heres a really funny video recap: rated R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_Ees_-kE4

Mudneck

Man I gotta buy a tv to see what Im missing!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

I thought Bobby was done for when T turned down that road that was covered in trees while they were headed to the bar,,,,,I for one think that the two canadians are Feds,,,or in with them.

Big T is going down for this deal,,,,,something's not right there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mudnuri

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 09, 2007, 08:08:39 PM
I thought Bobby was done for when T turned down that road that was covered in trees while they were headed to the bar,,,,

I thought the same thing. It looked like Bobby did too! LOL!
The sick part about that show is you start to feel for them. Maybe find similarites in yourself or your work or your co-workers.
Like mentioned earlier-poor Bobby. I find myself saying the same thing, BUT HE JUST SHOT SOME KID IN THE CHEST AND THEN RIGHT IN THE HEAD! Then I say "Oh no! He's gonna' get caught." crazy. I love it  >:D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Da_Mtg_Man

As soon as I saw the kid rip his shirt that was the first thing out of my mouth. "He's done"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on April 09, 2007, 03:31:15 PM
....Thanks goodness for Deadliest Catch

i gotta agree.

I am thinking something is gonna happen with Blake this year. I don't think he was ready to be capt.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Quote from: mudnuri on April 10, 2007, 12:59:37 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 09, 2007, 08:08:39 PM
I thought Bobby was done for when T turned down that road that was covered in trees while they were headed to the bar,,,,

I thought the same thing. It looked like Bobby did too! LOL!
The sick part about that show is you start to feel for them. Maybe find similarites in yourself or your work or your co-workers.
Like mentioned earlier-poor Bobby. I find myself saying the same thing, BUT HE JUST SHOT SOME KID IN THE CHEST AND THEN RIGHT IN THE HEAD! Then I say "Oh no! He's gonna' get caught." crazy. I love it  >:D

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Nevermind the guy that just got shot in the head. lol
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

singleshot

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on April 09, 2007, 03:55:20 PM
I liked the show. Poor Bobby, though. He will get pinched for his first murder because of DNA evidence.

I'm sure he will.  He was not wearing gloves and just dropped the gun on his way out, leaving his finger prints.   I'm sure the Feds have his prints on file.   I think they will all get whacked and AJ will take over as the boss.   :o
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: singleshot on April 10, 2007, 04:08:56 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on April 09, 2007, 03:55:20 PM
I liked the show. Poor Bobby, though. He will get pinched for his first murder because of DNA evidence.

I'm sure he will.  He was not wearing gloves and just dropped the gun on his way out, leaving his finger prints.   I'm sure the Feds have his prints on file.   I think they will all get whacked and AJ will take over as the boss.   :o

It looked to me like he had on those nurses gloves. You know the kind that you blow up and make a rooster head out of when you're staying in the hospital.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

96cobra10101

Bacala was wearing latex gloves while he was doing the job.  Wierd how his shirt ripped though.  I wonder what is going to come of that. 
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

2strokinIt

maybe chest hairs?...remember when tony was asking him if he popped his cherry?(shooting/killing someone) he answered no, but something likeit...he was talking about shooting that rapper in the ass.....hahaha

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com