CB Whip Antenna

Started by pleusb, April 04, 2007, 07:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleusb

Where can I buy a CB Whip Antenna near Miami? Would like 102" Whip antenna but at least a 6' antenna.
Grizzly 700, 27" Outlaw MSTs, ITP Type 7's, Warn 2500

JackL

Damn, good old CB must really be dead. I guess you should go buy an FRS. :)

I can't believe no one knows of a place for this guy to get a 102" whip. I think Rat Shack has them.

LOL, I have at least three around here somewhere. I have been thinking of replacing my ATV flag stick with one, and maybe even adding a crap 40ch with 100watt kicker...

These guys will have one, but it is all the way in Lauderdale.

http://www.bellscb.com/
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

pleusb

Found one at Radio Shack...and Im going to use it for a atv flag...tired of those fiberglass pole breaking...thanks
Grizzly 700, 27" Outlaw MSTs, ITP Type 7's, Warn 2500

backinsaddle

Quote from: JackL on April 05, 2007, 12:21:19 PM
Damn, good old CB must really be dead.

yep, i have one in my truck, but it's usually quiet unless there's a traffic jam, then I start hearing some chatter.  everyone's moved on to cell phones i guess.

Chuck_Norris


crom A zone

i got mine from bells cb he tuned my radio down there and never had any problems. that is the best place for cb equitment
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

nascarfreak88

got mine from Radio Shack

JackL

Guess ATV Florida needs an official channel. I nominate 31 for when I fire up
the old davemade 1kw. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

crom A zone

thats to close to 34 and thats a local channle that alot of people use either 40 orlike2 be best to go with
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com