IDA MAN IS DA MAN

Started by Smoknbanshee, March 30, 2007, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Hey dude, cd turned out great.  the pictures are amazing, and the cover is bad a$$.  if you are at c&r in april, I will go ahead and send my money over for a cd, because you do top notch work.  If someone is thinking about getting the pictures, think no more, order them and you will be amazed.  Thank you very much.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Ida_Mann

Thanks for the complimients dude,,,,glad you got the CD and enjoyed it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

I couldnt agree more !!The pics are awsome, Great shots/angles, and the price is unbeatable!!!!
Thanks again, I love mine too ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

1FasterBlaster

   Do you do Digital Production too, or just photo's?

535banshee

I AM GOING TO TRY TO BRING A BOOM LIFT FOR THE NEXT RACE. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR SOME GREAT PICS.

Smoknbanshee

do you have the display of the track record yet?  haha, that would make for a good picture TOO....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 04, 2007, 04:30:55 PM
   Do you do Digital Production too, or just photo's?

nope, just photo's at the moment,,,,,AsphaltDragon would be the one to go to for that stuff.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: 535banshee on April 04, 2007, 09:32:24 PM
I AM GOING TO TRY TO BRING A BOOM LIFT FOR THE NEXT RACE. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR SOME GREAT PICS.

SWEET.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on April 04, 2007, 10:22:18 PM
yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*

sure hope you got something to back up that mouth besides HOPE.....

all I got to say is bring it.....right now, anything coming in florida is nothing more than GATOR BAIT....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

On a side note...I just got some pics printed from mpix.com. They are awesome! Great Quality! They have several papers to choose from including metallic (which would look awesome used on race pics). Just thought that would come in handy with all these great pics needing to be printed  ;)

Liz
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 05, 2007, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on April 04, 2007, 10:22:18 PM
yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*

sure hope you got something to back up that mouth besides HOPE.....

all I got to say is bring it.....right now, anything coming in florida is nothing more than GATOR BAIT....

don't worry it's safe we're staying in GEORGIA for awhile............................
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com