River Ranch

Started by Curtis, March 04, 2005, 09:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis

New website for RR owners and their guests:

http://riverranchacres.net

Please submit your pics!

big-daddy

hey Guys Curtis, Was the one that sold me my lot at River Ranch. Please welcome him to our site.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

What do you mean? Curtis has been here a year longer than you, He just doesn't flap his gums like you do.     ;D



lol.... Couldn't resist that one. See ya tommorow
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Keep play with me Mike and I wont let you have some Redland soda pop. You only will have "oh Jesus"  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Hey Curtis  [smiley=Wink.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Curtis


Thrasher

QuoteKeep play with me Mike and I wont let you have some Redland soda pop. You only will have "oh Jesus"  ;D


OMG

it's everywhere!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

FORDFANZ

Hey  Curtis  I have  some  Buddies  out  there  and  Iam  intrested  in  buying  a  Piece   Do  you  have  any  or  know  of  any  ???PM me  please  thanks  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikec568

How much do lots in RR cost?

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Redgrizzly660

Sk8rdude and I will be there this saturday.

Grizz

bbf

your are going up . what time are you leaving

Scramdaddy

I am interested in a lot @ r.r.  I would consider a split of anykind as well. I have never been there. Is it mostly mud?
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

CAOSPOP

Curtis I sent you an email buddy. Welcome to the site.

Com-oon Mike beee nice to Ricky

Mikec568

I've got a couple I will sell if interested.  I will sell a 1.25 for 4K.  Let me know.

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI've got a couple I will sell if interested.  I will sell a 1.25 for 4K.  Let me know.

You have a PM.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Curtis

The days of the $1500 RR lots are over! The last 2 months tax deed auctions reflected this. Last month, about 90 lots sold, 1.25 acre for around $1050 each, and 2.5 acre for $1400. On Thursday's sale, lots were > $3000!!!!!

So, people are gonna flip at Mike's price, but you better get it while you can! I expect prices to go up over $4500 in the next several weeks.

On note:

As the people buying these lots know whether there are any government liens on them, one way to ensure a clear title is to demand a Warranty Deed. If the person selling only offers Quit-Claim, beware!!

The worst type of lien that may be attached is a code enforcement lien. While last month, the county offered to clear the lien off any parcel for $1000, this month they made no such offer! What does that mean? That means that with the prices that these parcels have been selling for, they can now afford to forclose on that parcel to recover, and are guaranteed the resale value after forclosure will still be high!

I am not an attorney, and this is just my opinion, not to be construed as legal advise. As the purchase of any property is an important event, check with your own attorney as to the risks.

Mikec568


bftclub

so what's up with river ranch?who owns the land,is it all already owned by people who 4wheel or what?who must i contact to see listed property for sale?you say there's 45,000 acres,how much is left for purchase?

kawGIRL

QuoteWhat is a PM?

"private message"  When you open the forum page look at the top and it will say  "Hey, your name, you have XXmessages, 00 are new.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

This would be Awesome to put on your Property  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Check out:

http://www.greatamericanrvs.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=177900
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

customrubicon

That would be very nice to have on a RR lot.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

big-daddy

QuoteThis would be Awesome to put on your Property  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Check out:

http://www.greatamericanrvs.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=177900
Kawgirl, I stopped and look at them saturday on the way to Miami. There real nice inside.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Thrumud

Can you place one of those on your lot at River Ranch ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com