My visit to Yankee country.

Started by JackL, April 03, 2007, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I had to goto New Jersey over the weekend on business. Shot some great pics, yankees are funny.
Anyway, here is a cool deal I caught twenty minutes after my arrival. Sucks missing a weekend of riding to freeze and gamble.. :)

Here is a post I made with a recount:
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/rnr/305126212.html
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

#1
Ha, first post I make with a guy wearing a helmet and I get no comments.

For the people who don't want to click the link, here is the last photo in the post. Check out his

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hondabeefast

cool pics...how many years did you have to sit in traffic for that? LOL   8)
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

JackL

#3
Quote from: Hondabeefast on April 03, 2007, 02:24:50 PM
cool pics...how many years did you have to sit in traffic for that? LOL   8)

Haha, it only took twenty minutes. That was the only time I saw sun and blue sky there. It was even like 70 out.  It was 47, gray sky, brown trees and some crazy thick fog for the rest of the time! Changed before my eyes later that night. I hate wet mist.
I realised if I don't see the sun and green trees I get depressed real quick. I understand them peoples attitudes sometimes now I guess. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mikeE36

#4
south jersey is not really considered new jersey ;) I lived in northern jersey and liked it but I hated south jersey

anyway i hope you had fun. Believe it or not the riding there is incredible.

YELLOW RR

I am from Philly and that bridge is either the Walt Whitman, Tacony Palmyra, or Betsy Ross Bridge. I know what you mean about the grey look, its like that till summer time. Did you go to Trumps place down in A/C?
2007 LTR450

JackL

Quote from: YELLOW RR on April 03, 2007, 10:56:28 PM
I am from Philly and that bridge is either the Walt Whitman, Tacony Palmyra, or Betsy Ross Bridge. I know what you mean about the grey look, its like that till summer time. Did you go to Trumps place down in A/C?

Yeah, I think it was the Walt Whitman. I stayed at the Taj. I have some great boardwalk / AC  pics...700 megs. haha

I got some excellent shots of a tall building burning just off the boardwalk along with video and also a pretty cool arrival of some high rollers in their Bell ranger onto the helipad at the Taj.

FWIW: The murder number hit 104 for this year in Philly. 6 folks got it over the weekend. Highest murder rate in the country, they even trumped Puerto Rico so far.








The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com