seminole thursday

Started by klutchbuster400, April 01, 2007, 05:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Pop doesnt work thursday so its track day, Anyone else going?

YELLOW RR

I am trying to get off work for thursday track day.
2007 LTR450

backinsaddle

there's a possiblity I'll be there

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Toomey

I wouldn't be riding, but I may go to watch.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Sounds like a good bunch, for those I havent met yet, come say hi, #22 gray bike( since it looks NOTHING like a z400 :P)
Mario, hows everything been man?

TRX470r

till what time is the track open? I may try to get out there if i could.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

klutchbuster400


Eric5555

its open from  3 - untill dark
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

klutchbuster400


FIVE-O

I'll be there. Saturday was a really nice day at the track, the adjusted hours might of kept the place from being packed. There were only 5 or 6 quads there. Here are a couple of one of my kids. It's tough trying to take pics with my camera. The track photographer got some nice shots of them. I hope its nice out tomorrow.   



 
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Eric5555

how far do you think seminole is from boca raton?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Miami450R

ill be there on my black 450r , a red 400ex , and another red 450r.
with a green Explorer.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

FIVE-O

From Weston to the track is 59 miles. Drive time is about 1HR 20MIN, depending on traffic, its not too bad, the slow part is once you get off I-75 and start driving through the reservation. Its only 2 lanes and the speed at times is 25.  
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

I won't be there tomorrow, have to work :'(

LTR450 994

#15
great pics Mario, good to see the kids enjoying the jumps. I was out there on Sunday atleast 15 quads out there that day.
heres the link to another pic of him http://www.brokenheartboutique.com/Images/sem33107_2/sem33107_2-Pages/Image34.html

PLAYBOY_400

NICE PICS. TRACK LOOKS FUN. I NEED TO MAKE IT OUT THERE ONE DAY.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com