great day of riding today!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, April 01, 2007, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Here are some pics of riding at Sunshine today. It was a great day for riding, little hot. Finlay got to me Chino (ScratchupBangupBoy) and Julian (JuJolo) today. it was great to meet you guys! We will have to ride again!
Walsh450R was there for a little bit.  :'( At least he had his helmet on!  :P











[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  It was an awesome first ride for me.I can't wait to go back after my engine repairs.I definately need some new tires too.The track is slippery with stock front tires.
   It was good riding with someone better than me so I can see how it's done.That double sure is scary though.You won't see me trying to hit that yet.
   Thanks for the pics Eric!!

klutchbuster400

awesome pics, that is one INSANE whip you had. How the heck do you do it man lol.

CountryBoy

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

The hyrbid kid

It was nice.. But it sucked for me o well..
I got it tore down the its the center case thes cracked were the clutch arm goes in so im out for a while..
But hopfuly ill be there wensday night on my trx cross ur fingers..
And i know what a change me with a helmet..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

   If you need a helmet, I have a Troy Lee for sale at the front booth.They have my number with the helmet if you see it and want it.

The hyrbid kid

No i got a helmet im waiting on my new one to come in..
Everybody rags on me for having a jumping pic with no helmet..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

#8
   Did you forget to eat your Wheaties that day? I thought it was awesome.I cleared everything but the double.The track is a little short, but I also was riding with some loss of power.Once I get everything for my quad, it'll be a different ride.
   Funny, you were telling me no excuses and look what happenned.Hope you get it fixed .

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 05:23:42 AM
   Did you forget to eat your Wheaties that day? I thought it was awesome.I cleared everything but the double.The track is a little short, but I also was riding with some loss of power.Once I get everything for my quad, it'll be a different ride.
   Funny, you were telling me no excuses and look what happenned.Hope you get it fixed .
Damn you must be haulin some a$$ if you did the triple in the center, the hole finish line jump and the camal back jump along the south fence. :-X
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

   The finish jump, I landed on top of the table.The triple in the middle I had some trouble with cause my valve springs are bad and I was having trouble getting speed.I cleared it once on my first run, after that I came up short a couple of times and stopped trying.
   The camel humps in the far corner was tight.I could clear it, but had to slam on the brakes as soon as I landed.And yes,my quad does haul azz...thank you very much, it's modded.I thought I did very well for my first time on a MX style track.

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 08:58:03 PM
   The finish jump, I landed on top of the table.The triple in the middle I had some trouble with cause my valve springs are bad and I was having trouble getting speed.I cleared it once on my first run, after that I came up short a couple of times and stopped trying.
   The camel humps in the far corner was tight.I could clear it, but had to slam on the brakes as soon as I landed.And yes,my quad does haul azz...thank you very much, it's modded.I thought I did very well for my first time on a MX style track.
Damn you da man. Are you showing up Wednesday, if you do you better not spank me to bad. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yfz450runner

great pics :)looks like you guys had a blast :T

1FasterBlaster

    No,I have to wait for all my parts to come in.I'm losing power and when I push the throttle trying to get speed for a jump, sometimes I have to slam the brakes cause it's so bad.You can already hear my engine ticking...ask Maverick.I don't want to screw up my engine.
   And I'm not out there trying to spank anyone, I just ride for fun.I think I'm hooked on jumping!! Believe me,I'll be out there riding again.
   

gearhead400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 10:03:26 PM
    No,I have to wait for all my parts to come in.I'm losing power and when I push the throttle trying to get speed for a jump, sometimes I have to slam the brakes cause it's so bad.You can already hear my engine ticking...ask Maverick.I don't want to screw up my engine.
   And I'm not out there trying to spank anyone, I just ride for fun.I think I'm hooked on jumping!! Believe me,I'll be out there riding again.
   

yes sir, when i hit the track for my first time all i ever wanted to do was jump. Jump logs in the woods, berms, anything! lol

If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

koh0001

gearhead400

If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.....

  No you won't, You haven't called me to ride again !!! Just messing with ya.lol  When are you coming up to ride?? I'm picking my 450 up as I type this  ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

1FasterBlaster

   Going now to pick up all my parts.I'll try to get with ya soon.

#13_LT-R450

Nice pics! How are those Kenda Knarly ST's hooking up?
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on April 05, 2007, 07:17:21 PM
Nice pics! How are those Kenda Knarly ST's hooking up?

they hook up nice!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   I put the new CDI revbox on.Man, what a difference.I got my parts, but my buddy is busy this weekend, so I won't be able to put my new valve springs in.Maybe next weekend.
    Maybe I'll still come out to the track to watch.

1FasterBlaster

   I was looking at the pics and my little girl walks over and see's the pic of me and MotocrossMaverick sitting next to each other and says,"It's you and Eric." Man , she has good memory!!

gearhead400

Quote from: koh0001 on April 04, 2007, 09:25:04 AM
gearhead400

If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.....

  No you won't, You haven't called me to ride again !!! Just messing with ya.lol  When are you coming up to ride?? I'm picking my 450 up as I type this  ;)

I've been wanting to hit a track BAAAD lately so if you want to go some time soon let me know! those tracks arent too far away.

i was doing some whips this weekend and i asked atvtrailer how they looked and when he was telling me how to make them look better i told him i was no "moto mav" lol. 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

   My bike is in pieces right now.I'm doing a major overhaul.Getting the heads polished and everything.Hopefully soon.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: gearhead400 on April 15, 2007, 02:16:13 PM
I've been wanting to hit a track BAAAD lately so if you want to go some time soon let me know! those tracks arent too far away.

i was doing some whips this weekend and i asked atvtrailer how they looked and when he was telling me how to make them look better i told him i was no "moto mav" lol. 

Did they look like this?


Even over the five foot table top!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com