06 Scrambler 500

Started by Starbuc71, March 29, 2007, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starbuc71

Just purchased a polaris scambler 500.  Has anyone here ever had one? Any mods that anyone has done to them.  Let me know.  I love the 4x4 option in a sport quad.  Only flaw I see id the weight of the machine
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

Scramdaddy

I love mine. I am 6 foot 1', 200lbs and I jump mine and it'll wheelie forever. The size is good for me but smaller riders are gonna cry about the weight. Mods info at the link in my sig.. Most folks dont like Polaris,  but I still insist the scrammy is the best all around trailbike. The 4x4 option kicks ass.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

MadMudder

Yeah my dad owns the sportsman verision of it and my uncle has a scrambler that I have rode allot and I like it overall. The weight is a drawback but its nothing new. The only thing I find that it is lacking is a low range. Its not like polaris coudnt pull it from the sportsman line. They already did it with the engine and transmission. Like you will be riding and come up to a rocky part or a mudhole that low range and 4x4 would be good for. But its only high so you either have it bog out or go around the hole. But other then that its a great bike. Its only competietion is the new BRP 800 sport quad...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com