Sunshine 4/01/07 -New quads for everyone!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 28, 2007, 06:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   ;)  I'm going to try Sunshine Sunday morning.I'll be there when the gate opens.The first 20 people to show up, I'll buy you a new quad of your choice!!

       April fools!!LOL :D ;D :P ;)

susieblazer

 :o wow guess you didn't get the memo .........April Fools was cancelled .................i will bring our orders down to the house in a bit......... ;D 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  Dayum, I better check my E-mails first next time.

gearhead400

Quote from: susieblazer on March 28, 2007, 07:28:47 PM
:o wow guess you didn't get the memo .........April Fools was cancelled .................i will bring our orders down to the house in a bit......... ;D 

haha in that case i will be there bright and early. I'll settle for your friends quad i GUESS.  ;)

have fun man, wish i could come down there.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster


blaster30


1FasterBlaster

   I believe it's on the northside of 118th ave, just east of 49th st.The number is (727)481-8162

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com