Speakers in the grille of your truck

Started by K-Town Quad Boy 08, March 28, 2007, 07:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Fixit

I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 29, 2007, 11:01:03 AM
I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud

do you wear it over your OP shirts?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Mr. Fixit

This is starting to get weird,how do you know that. We've never met.

qt314nfla

I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.

Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants?  Could hear ppl walking from a mile away.  And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that.  Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket?  Mine had the speakers on the outside.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 02:00:30 PM
I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.

Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants?  Could hear ppl walking from a mile away.  And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that.  Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket?  Mine had the speakers on the outside.

Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp :o

Mr. Fixit

Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 29, 2007, 02:12:02 PM


Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp :o
LMAO thats funny
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 29, 2007, 03:50:20 PM
Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?

Yep I even tight roll them when I wear them w/ my Michael Jackson pimpin' jacket.

Quad32x

I seem to remember bell bottoms and speakers or the 4x4 roll bars ................... or was it ? ???
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Anoriginal

I had the Lighting Bolt shirts. "Bolt...A pure source." Also, what abot the Vision Street Wear, Spuds MacKenzie Vans and Swatches?!!

That's it... I'm leaving my office, going home, playing Journey really loud and dacing around the house in my Z-Cavaricci shirt and stone washed black jeans with the knees ripped out of them!

JackL

Never has any parachute pants for me, hahaha. They sure did look good on the ladies though.

The jacket and glove...come on, no one on this board could have had those. You would have got beat up at my highschool (Northeast) if you wore that crap.

As for speakers in the grill...lol, I think I have a pair of the radio shack PA speakers still in there.
You can't believe how much fun it is to blast some music or other stuff out of them once in a while.
Don't even consider them for music at the camp unless you want to break all the glass with the high highs that come from them...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com