**CANCELLED** Quad Scramble #5 Polk City, FL **CANCELLED**

Started by Bigscrb15, March 27, 2007, 07:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Due to circumstances beyond the clubs control the Quad Scramble HAS been cancelled. They apologize for any inconvenience.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Well we can't go to the ranch or this race.  Why not use it as a sign of where we should be.  At Quick Track helping cut the trails.  Turn lemons into lemonaid.  We still have a good cause to gather for our sport this weekend.  I hope w/ the recent bad news we can turn it into a better cause.  Hope to see alot of ppl out there this weekend.

Things happen the way they do for a reason.  It's up to us to make it positive.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

kenz

AW MAN!!!  Well this blows!!

I would be more than happy to help out.  I can't this weekend because I have friends coming into town.  I was going to have them come along to the race, but I don't think cutting trails would be very fun for them.

Let me know of any additional dates that you need help!!
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com