Petition for equal access to Florida public lands

Started by Paul_S, March 26, 2007, 03:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

I put a petition on the Associations web site.

If you have a few minutes and agree with the content, perhaps you will take the time to sign it.

http://floridaatvassociation.com/index.php?option=com_performs&formid=2&Itemid=30

Thanks for your time  ;D

1FasterBlaster

   I'm not the first to sign am I? I just signed.It was very well written.It displayed all the true aspects of the majority of riders.I congratulate you for that educated work.
                              Chino

Loven It

Once our name and address is entered does it show for others to see? I really don't want to give my address where my bikes are ya know what I mean if everyone can see it.

Very well written, let me know so I can sign please.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Paul_S

The full address's are not going to be made public.  Only name, city, state and zip.

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

singleshot

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme


Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

dreth

I REFUSE TO SIGN IT


























































ONLY 1 TIME! i signed it for my whole family ;)

lswjth2