Jasper Points/Pics are up!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, March 25, 2007, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Id like to thank Matt for taking over the line ups for the Jasper race, I hear he did a great job.
I would also like to thank Billy for taking over the rains on doing the tribute for Alans dad, we sure do have a great bunch of folks we race with.
Also, Thanks to Kurt Vogel for taking the winners pics for me to put on the website.

Points are up as well as pics, if yall see any mistakes please shoot me a note ASAP.

Lastly, I wont be racing at Eastbay either, but I will be there taking care of league business.. (Hopefully with League shirts so bring some dough!)
It looks like Ill be out for a month or so..  So Quad32 has it easy for a while..

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

I think Matt did the best job of anyone we have had out there. ;D  He wouldnt let you get any advantage and wwas fair to everyone. Great job
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HondaATC

Thanks Chris. I think everything went really well over there and I can't wait for eastbay.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

  Does anyone have pics of the tribute pace laps to post?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

This is all I have Dave...sorry! And they aren't very good. I saw others taking pics hopefully theirs are better.





Liz
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com