BIRD ROAD AND SW 157 IN KENDALL.

Started by inked4life87, March 19, 2005, 07:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inked4life87

HAS ANY ONE EVER RODE THERE I FOUND IT BY MISTAKE WHILE I WAS WORKING AND IT LOOKS GOOD,LOTS OF TRAILS MUD A BIG LAKE THERE IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS SPOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS COOL TO RIDE THERE,AND WHAT ITS CALLED.....

EvergladesRancher

I've been there ounce about a year ago.It was good riding, but I heard that they were busting people out there. So I never went back.Alot of malliluca trees in some places. I hate those trees.

inked4life87

im want to go out there and try it but do feel like gettin sent home by the cops,its a little bit of a drive for me.so i hope some locals from that part of town will give me the low down.

inked4life87


bftclub

i ,like you see places all the time when i'm out on the road during the day,but usually can't remember how to get back there when i'm not working.....plus my service truck is to heavy to venture to far off the main road!!!

inked4life87

i do that all the time but my truck is small enough to get a round for the most part.and this place was so good that i cant forget it.what do you do for work btf

bftclub

heavy eq.field service mechanic,work for rental company in ft.laud

bftclub

can any one tell me how to go from newbie status to full member or?.newbie just seems????????

EvergladesRancher

Bftclub you need to put out more posts.Thats a start.And I know the feeling.    :-/

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Quotecan any one tell me how to go from newbie status to full member or?.newbie just seems????????
Hey bftclub; keep on posting , You'll become a junior member after 50 post and full member after 100. by the way I'm a heavy equipment feild mechanic for kelly tractor co. in miami. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

inked4life87

btf you work for rsc..im in rental to

inked4life87

btf and raul you guys live in pines im not to far from there we should get togeather for a holey lands ride some time,as long as you guys dont mind riding with a few three wheelers.we hold our own pretty good in the mud.

bftclub

hey raul,what division do you work for in miami.i used to work for I.D. division in davie,then i went to work for tony in miami as a c.s.r...........now i work for RSC in ft.lauderdale in the field again.....

bftclub

inked4life.....yes work for RSC,who do you work for?
did you go to holeyland last weekend,i seen some guys on trikes playing in the mud...my 400ex gets stuck easy,so i usually stay close to levy so my tow strap on my dodge will get me out...lol.i have a red 400ex,piped,nerfbars,the works..also have a red250ex,a yellow 250ex as well for wife and daughters

bftclub

i remember this place,wouldn't recomend it though....thieves are bad there i hear...lose your stuff if it isn't chained down...some guy on here awhile back said got his window broken on his truck.....i'll stick with holeyland atleast it's legal

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Hey btfclub; I work for the general line division on the heavy side. where Tony used to work.
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

bftclub

ok raul,,do you work  for yami or is she general line......we should hook up sometime.....i live in pembroke lakes....off 110ave and taft.

bftclub

hey inked4life..............i'm riding next sunday @ holeyland...
of course kids will be with me cuz they love it......i drive a 99'
black 4wheeldrive dodge truck and have a black open trailer...

dirty1

the area between 40st and 8th st, and 157 ave to krome,  ive been riding out here for years way before any of the houses were there, its awsome riding but the problem is, South Florida Water managment has contracted FWC to keep people out of there, i was out there yesterday and had a ball no run ins with anyone, once you park and go in the cant get you but they usually wait by your parked cars and try to give you all kinds of tickets.......so be carefull
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

bumblemoose

I was riding buy there yesterday and two cops where jacking up a kid about 16 and a girl on a black Raptor. I guess they stopped them because they were riding on the streets back there.
87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

EvergladesRancher

  Hey guys, I just went out behind the Rinker Station (north of 8 street and West of 137 AVE). We had a blast out there. Found this downed plane out in the middle of the prarie. Looked like it had been out there for a long time. It was a pretty big plane. We had a group of about 12 bikes. All 4x4 of course, its nasty in some spots. The winch was in good use.
   Can any one give me some info. on the Hollie Lands? Thinking about going this weekend for a day ride, or camping. Heard they're opening some new spot this weekend there.

inked4life87

holey lands is on us27 on the broward palm bch line.you will see the sign just make a u turn past it and head doun the paved road to the dirt road and you will see a lot park there,and have fun.

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Quoteok raul,,do you work  for yami or is she general line......we should hook up sometime.....i live in pembroke lakes....off 110ave and taft.
Hey btfclub I live off douglas and taft. I may go riding next sunday  4/3/05 with My wife and kid. We could hook up for some riding. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

bftclub

wow thats cool raul,that you live that close.....we probally have already met.i've spent alot of time @ miami store......i'm 6'-8" tall,cannot forget me!!!wife and kids will be out there with me.....just look for black dodge with CAT plate on front..

JSUN21

Hey I've only been riding for a short while. I'm out in Weston, Any suggestions on where to go? Where's this hollyland I've read about. I've riddin by Bird & 157th but I really don't want to take a chance with thte authorities. Any suggestion would be really appreciated.
TRX450R, HRC Kit & some cosmetics only for now.

JSUN21

Hey inked4life87 I see u r in Weston. What part? I'm in Savanna, maybe we can hook up & get muddy.
TRX450R, HRC Kit & some cosmetics only for now.

bftclub

jsun21----------holeyland is about the only legal place to ride around here.....take rt.27 north to palm beach/broward county line,you'll see the sign on your left,do u-turn,then immediate rt...follow paved road til it ends,,parking will be on your left before bridge.........watch your speed on levy road and in parking lot..FWC will get you for speeding..........south side of levy you can ride it's legal!!hope this helps

inked4life87

jsun that sounds good.im in court yards at the grove,off bonnaventure and vista park lane.my neighbor and me are going to do a week day ride next week if your up for it let me know and well hook up....but i go to holey lands a lot to and for us its close.olny 20 mins away on us27 and broward palm bch line.

JSUN21

Thanks A lot guys I appreciate it. Hey Ink just put up a post & if I'm free I'll hook up & go ride.
TRX450R, HRC Kit & some cosmetics only for now.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com