Neighborhood Gossip ! Got to read this !

Started by Thrumud, March 23, 2007, 12:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I live in a new subdivision in East Ft Myers and 4 houses down there is a 15 yr old boy that loves dirtbikes, RC, BMX, and skate boards ( A typical boy). He's a very good kid (Just went through his 4th open heart surgery). Across our development is an open field with about 12 acres, approximately a football field away from the entrance to the community. For the past 6 months a resident that lives at the very first house left of the entrance keeps harassing the kids in the community for skate boarding near the entrance. The wench has a kid of her own that does not play or communicate with any of the kids in the neighborhood.  To make a long story short, I know the guy that owns the 12 acres parcel and he allows the boy and his friends to ride their dirt bikes. Every time the boy and his friends ride the "puta" calls the cops. Several parents have approached her but she never answers her door. I have stayed sort of neutral with the issue but enough is enough.

I decided to do some research on this woman before I do some donuts on her yard with my Nissan titan and look what I found - PAY BACK, NOW IT'S FOR REAL !!!!! ( That movie guy trailer voice ) -----> http://www.mugshots.com/Favorites/Lisa+Ann-Marie+Drozdowski.htm
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

sykolincoln

I would print that scat out and put one in everyone in the neihborhoods mail box to see. 4 open heart surgeries?!! I would let that kid ride any where he pleases!!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

qt314nfla

I'd send it to her as black mail.  If she doesn't quit the B/S then do what ^ said. 

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Thrumud

Quote from: sykolincoln on March 23, 2007, 12:30:15 AM
I would print that scat out and put one in everyone in the neihborhoods mail box to see. 4 open heart surgeries?!! I would let that kid ride any where he pleases!!!

His friends are ahead of ya, they print the flyers in color and left some on her garage door.  I had nothing to do with it  :-\
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

NYRAPTOR

that is brilliant! she should have stuck to crack! burn her house down! what an effin slob >:D >:D >:D.     

Busta Nutt


eldiablo64

was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere?  LMAO
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Ida_Mann

alls I can say is eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrumud

Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 23, 2007, 12:59:49 AM
was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere?  LMAO

No you didn't  :o   hahahahahahahahahahaha
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 23, 2007, 12:59:49 AM
was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere?  LMAO

I have never heard that before.  Hope you don't mind if I use that.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 23, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
  As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!

I knew it was a bad thing I learned to read.  Thanks Chino for the nightmares. >:(

Mudneck

Ive got a Harley ;D Whats her addy? Ill pick her up & bring her back through your hood @ 2am & neked :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: bushwacker on March 23, 2007, 04:11:52 AM
Ive got a Harley ;D Whats her addy? Ill pick her up & bring her back through your hood @ 2am & neked :o


Good one.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]


ScooterB

D is always looking out for the community  8)

Good Job
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Anoriginal


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."


Joedirt

Take a dump on her front porch and stick a copy of that print out in it....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Chuck_Norris


psd

That is great research, you are the man! . People that always compalin anoy me. always after kids that are just being kids.  ;)
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

Anoriginal

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 23, 2007, 01:42:42 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 23, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Hey! That's Chillin's ex!

Only his EX because she's with you now.

Hey........so that's where this funny rash came from.  ???

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on March 23, 2007, 03:44:45 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 23, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
  As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!

I knew it was a bad thing I learned to read.  Thanks Chino for the nightmares. >:(

No doubt!! dAMN SKOOL
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.