has anyone heard of the squares

Started by brute750, December 27, 2006, 08:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brute750

what's up fellas, has anyone heard of the squares?  any good, legal? thanks
2007 Bruteforce 750, Dynatek Cdi Box, Stage 1 jet kit,  K&N Filter, HMF Exhaust, 27" Widfox Mudders on 12" Maxxis Rims

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

brute750

2007 Bruteforce 750, Dynatek Cdi Box, Stage 1 jet kit,  K&N Filter, HMF Exhaust, 27" Widfox Mudders on 12" Maxxis Rims

Palmettobay_recon

I've heard of it but I dont know anything about it.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

paul450

it's off if beeline. and it's been Closed for over 10 years now.  county owned

bbf

have not bin out there in a few years it was a good place to ride

JackL

Quote from: bbf on December 28, 2006, 01:28:17 AM
have not bin out there in a few years it was a good place to ride

It was the best place to ride.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

BTW: You can still ride around out there in our truck, and camp the gay T's
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

paul450

ride around in there,, you must be talking about corbitt area...  the Squares or aka.  the towers have been closed for sometime.

JackL

Quote from: paul450 on March 27, 2007, 08:03:37 PM
ride around in there,, you must be talking about corbitt area...  the Squares or aka.  the towers have been closed for sometime.

Picayune(sp) Squares (Naples)  is what I am talking about. I went to the rally to try and hook up with the protest for SFWMD 640 acres, but got there too late.
I drove all around in my truck, shoot a bunch of pictures. It looks exactly the same as it did when they screwed us AKA (closed it). My camp is even still there.

I forget where I put those pictures, anyway I miss the squares bad. There is no substitute in FL, and never will.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.