Got any suggestions for Ocala NF riding?

Started by Ginny, April 02, 2005, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny

Hi, I have a Honda FourTrax Recon ES and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to ride in ONF? I went for the first time last month and parked at Lake Delancey Campground. I had a lot of fun and wouldn't mind going to the same place again but was wondering if there was a better place to go for this type of ATV. I'd really like to get out of the sand and find some mud. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!  :)

GSPKurt

QuoteI'd really like to get out of the sand and find some mud. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!  :)

Ginny-
I was just near Rodman Dam on Wednesday- just one mud puddle in a trail that we could find. Someone else have some inside info on ONF mud? Try the Alapaha Riverbed in Jasper once it gets dry enough. Watch the "Riding in Jasper" thread.
Welcome to the board!
Kurt ;D
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Ginny

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that thread!  :)

Thanks for the welcome!  :)

jjamesbar

are you talking about trails like this?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

sportsman500

#5
Jeff, where was that trail at. I was at ONF for the past 4 days and did not see anything close to that!!

honda_rider


Ginny

That looks like a LOT of fun! Where can I find that one at?

YFZ450AndyH

Wow!  You could run a tug boat down that!

Ginny

Thanks for the welcome & the info.  :) I'm going Saturday morning!  ;D

jwscroll

Was there this past weekend. This is the only mud I could find.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Ginny


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com