Be on Speed, from the creator of "PINKS"

Started by Chuck_Norris, March 19, 2007, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

I got wind of this ...........


Be on SPEED


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi, my name is Ray Iddings. I am the Brand manager for LAUNCH HOUR, a new hour of television coming to SPEED. The show was created by the host and executive producer of PINKS, Rich Christensen.

It's a new sport called KB4
3 disciplines-1 rider

To hear more about it you can listen to Rich's announcement here:
http://http://www.richchristensen.com/radio/PINKS/Launch.mp3

If you want to know more about how you can participate and get your team on SPEED email Ray Iddings at rayatLaunchhour.tv or call (317)893-2147.


THe 3 disciplines are Karts, Bikes, and Quads. It is a tri-a-thon (team oriented) race around a 1/2 mile dirt track click the link above and listen to what  Rich Christensen has to say.

LT-R450ApK

Sounds Like a Good time!! I'd be game for some like this
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com