Seffner, Brandon, and Plant City riders,

Started by LonesomeTriZ, March 24, 2005, 01:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

Hey, where do you all go for short trips?  ???I  know about the sand minds in Plant City and Dover.  :-X But I would like to go some where and not worry about the law and have some place to park bedises the side of the road. Any ideas?  ???
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

FORDFANZ

Ya  I  live  in  Lakeland   Iam  also  looking  for  places  I  have a   few  but  would  like  some  more   :o
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LonesomeTriZ

Where are your places at? ???

if you show me yours I will show you mine. ;)
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

donnie_darko

is there anywere near tampa for us to ride???

LonesomeTriZ

I do know a some places. One of which is very easy to get to, but it is not good for any thing but a short day or a few hours. The other places I know of are great rding areas. But you need a four wheel drive to get in.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

donnie_darko


LonesomeTriZ

That is a good question. I have heard rumers about other riders having trouble with the law when they go. But I have been out thereto all of the places numerous time and have never had one sinlge run in. I even wave to the deputies passing by as I went in. As far as I know, there is no leagl problems. But other people have said different. So I am not sure how to answer your question.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

donnie_darko

I am looking to buy and atv but having trouble finding a good place to ride....

LonesomeTriZ

There are some places that are a little bit of a drive but worth it. Croom is not one of them. Ocala and kissimmee have some good riding spots.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.