Rode Out Today At Homestead

Started by Miami450R, March 19, 2007, 01:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami450R

it was pretty fun. except mike getting stuck 3 times  , and having to pull a ds650 out of deep ass mud with only arm strength lol.



some dude drove his bronco partly into a canal , it was crazy he didnt flip it.


heres the pics , im on the black 450.
























How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

1FasterBlaster

   I think you need a utlilty quad riding with you if your gonna do that!!

rubicon500kid

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 19, 2007, 02:25:49 AM
   I think you need a utlilty quad riding with you if your gonna do that!!

ahhhhh not Miami450R  he was taught by the best in not geting stuck lol 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

1FasterBlaster

   Well, from what I saw, he needs to get some tutoring!! He must've been drawing in that class.LOL

greenmachine

At least there was a good hill to climb, but only one guy going down it? I would be all over that hill.

Young Gun

Whats with the losers picture? LOL
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KD 428

Quote from: Rebel on March 19, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
Whats with the losers picture? LOL

Probably because their not wearing helmets...

anyway nice pics, I like riding there.
HONDA CRF450R

Miami450R

Uhh...guys?? I didnt get stuck even once.lol.

mike got stuck with his z400 like 3 times. i never got stuck lol. that kill is REALLY inclined , maybe next time.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Young Gun

Quote from: Hondarider05 on March 19, 2007, 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: Rebel on March 19, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
Whats with the losers picture? LOL

Probably because their not wearing helmets...

anyway nice pics, I like riding there.

The guy on the green quad.... his head was so shiny it looked like a helmet :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Palmettobay_recon

where is that? Nice pics BTW, that bronco looked like some scary stuff.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

mud.junkie

where in homestead is that ?  looks like we need to come down there cause it seems like 4x4's are needed.Looks like a blast too

Palmettobay_recon

Is that a place called the levies or something?
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

greenmachine

Quote from: Miami450R on March 19, 2007, 08:32:45 PM
Uhh...guys?? I didnt get stuck even once.lol.

mike got stuck with his z400 like 3 times. i never got stuck lol. that kill is REALLY inclined , maybe next time.
Please, you guys would crap if you ever rode sand mountain.

Miami450R


I know about sand mountain , and im not sayin this hill was big , its just really inclined which is kind of intimidating lol. considering this is my 2nd ride on the R. I was outta the game for like 4 months lol.

and this place is called the hump.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Palmettobay_recon

#14
what the heck? I never seen that hill at the hump.....  you must be in a wayyyyyyyyy different spot.  The mud pics & the canal looked like the hump but every other pic looked like a different spot.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Miami450R

its a new spot , they started doing construction there so now the hills change like every 3 months lol.
you gotta ride around a bit to find it :) lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

greenmachine

Not trying to bust your chops fellas, but riding on an active construction site is a FEDERAL CRIME & talking about it on an open forum is gona put a quick end to it. Good Luck.

1FasterBlaster

   It's a shame.I grew up in Homestead.We started on minibikes with lawnmower engines and seats that looked like a loaf of bread.Then we went into three wheelers and YZ80's.
   There use to be miles and miles of riding.Everything from fields,orchards,sandhills,rockhills,and rockpits with water and mudholes;all the way out to the levies.We use to ride on the sides of the roads with no hassles.The police use to chase us for fun...yes, for fun!!
   As soon as we got home from school, we were riding.We even use to sneak out at night and ride.Now, there is practically nothing.
   It makes me wonder where our future is going.Sure wish I could go back...

Miami450R

Well heres a vid to give you a better look.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=gp-OAPXLVmQ



And thanks for the Heads Up..? lol ::) ::)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

300EXRACER

yeah where exactly is this place?
[url="http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg"]http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg[/url]

Palmettobay_recon

Hmmmm I guess I should look around more lol
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 20, 2007, 04:05:41 PM
   It's a shame.I grew up in Homestead.We started on minibikes with lawnmower engines and seats that looked like a loaf of bread.Then we went into three wheelers and YZ80's.
   There use to be miles and miles of riding.Everything from fields,orchards,sandhills,rockhills,and rockpits with water and mudholes;all the way out to the levies.We use to ride on the sides of the roads with no hassles.The police use to chase us for fun...yes, for fun!!
   As soon as we got home from school, we were riding.We even use to sneak out at night and ride.Now, there is practically nothing.
   It makes me wonder where our future is going.Sure wish I could go back...

LMAO, Same here in Broward.Thanks New Yark.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.