Florida city

Started by dirty2, March 28, 2005, 07:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty2

Went there to ride and got stop by wildlife people
they said that I could not be riding back there
they ask me to go home who do these people thing they
are I'm just trying to have some fun I'm still paying
for my quad Advise to all stay off the roads try to ride were they can go


HondaBoys

Quotewho do these people thing they
are


State LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS that really have the authority to keep us from riding anywhere out there if they choose to. Just be glad all they did was ask you to leave.
Mine '02 450S,Big Bore Kit, cammed, Locked, lifted, gorilla'd, 28/12.5/12 Laws, jetted, dual snorkeled, clutch kit, FMF pipe, 3000# Warn
Hers '04 450S, 26 Outlaws

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Little redneck girl

what part of the area where you riding?
650 CanAM

SoFlaEiger

i heard theres a really really cool place to ride down there and that usually there are some 50 or so quads all playin in hte mud every weekend without law interference...any truth to this??

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dirty2

#6
Well I was behind the racetrack and I start going south
on that main road about 4 miles.Then made a left went down
about 3 to 4 mile were the dam is had a cold one and start
heading north along the canal all the way down were their
is a gate I saw an atv trail that went around the gate.
So I went around the gate out into the street I was going to go across the street to keep riding along the canal on the other side were there was also a gate as soon as I got on the street there he was waiting to take my fun alway. He came out of no were ask me to ride west along the road. That road took me back behind the racetrack.Were I started to ride
I'm going to stick to my old trails from 216 Street and 127 ave
down to Krome and then north all the way down to SW 8 Street.In some area you have to ride on the streets but
there is gas,food,and lots of other people riding  
on 200 street and Krome they make great food
I always go there when I ride



big-daddy

I know the place in krome.For your information; you cross over into FPL land because of turkey point plant you was kicked out. Home Land Security is a big thing now. You were next to FPL gun range. The trail on the right, back to the road was made by us last week. Stay on the other side of the canal,
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dirty2

Thanks for the info will do
warning to all riders stay way from that area


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SoFlaEiger

hey big daddy, do you do security??? that would be an awesome job if it involves using a four-wheeler! lol

I think im gonna goto teh academy with my final goal being FWC :)

big-daddy

no security job. That was us last weekend at the hump. Didnt know we was on the wrong side. We got very close to turkey point power plant. We was riding next to the cooling canels.   :-/
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SoFlaEiger

oh...it looked like a radio up your shirt so i figured maybe you worked security :)

big-daddy

have and nextel and motorola store.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SoFlaEiger

really??? have you been having any problems with customers complaining about reception on the new i860??  I have one and I get ABSOLUTELY NO reception ANYWHERE!!!!!

big-daddy

Quotereally??? have you been having any problems with customers complaining about reception on the new i860??  I have one and I get ABSOLUTELY NO reception ANYWHERE!!!!!
try turn it off daily. call me 158*285*833 Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dirty2

I went there last weekend and had no problem ;D

dirty2

I can't wait to go back [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]