Don't go Croom

Started by Njoutlaw88, April 06, 2005, 10:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Don't go to croom. It sucks. I say we all don't go to croom until they get rid of the whoops. All I know is there is no way I am going to pay to ride the whoops all day.

dirty2

Is not bad inside the woods
only on the outside perimeters
beside that were else are you going to go
just got to go slow and [smiley=drink.gif]

Njoutlaw88

I hear river ranch is good I just dont know how to get there.

dirty2


Old_School

I agree. The whoops are everywhere but in the trails they're not that bad. Croom used to be fun to ride in, once they started putting up all those fences and restricting where we can and can not ride all the access trails are getting worn out. If anyone knows where Angie trail is in the back, I remember years ago that hill climb used to be steep. Now it's it's no more than driving up a parking garage ramp. Needless to say I'm looking for other places to ride.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI hear river ranch is good I just dont know how to get there.

River Ranch is great but you have to own land there to ride. You can find deeds on e-bay from $1000 (few and far between) to $5000.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Njoutlaw88

I could not agree more. Croom has to many restrictions. Please help me find some where else to ride....

Njoutlaw88

QuoteRiver Ranch is great but you have to own land there to ride. You can find deeds on e-bay from $1000 (few and far between) to $5000.

Really. Whats it like? How much land is there? Do you own land there?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com