Anybody live around Auburndale?

Started by HUGGYJD, April 06, 2005, 12:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGGYJD

I have 2 quads.  Always looking for someone to ride with. I have a great spot in Avon Park i go to.  

dirty2

Welcome to the site
What part of florida is that in?  :)

HUGGYJD

Central florida. About 20 miles west of Disney World.

dirty2

#3
Is kind of far for me
Maybe when I'm in the area
I will let you know
Have fun [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drive.gif]

superstar

#4
Whatcha ridin, have yfz, blaster, and ds90 bombardier, live in poinciana, always lookin for ridin buddies.

Ride1Rob

I'm in Winter Haven. A few of us are going up to Ocala National Forrest this w/e. Both you guys are welcome. Even if you don't we do need to get together and ride sometime.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

HUGGYJD

I have a 05 Rancher AT 4X4 and a Polaris 330 trail boss. I just bought the honda and now i kinda wish i would have bought a 450R racer. I do alot of hunting so the Rancher is more practicle. I cant keep up with you racers but i can go where you cant.