Strongman Training

Started by Anoriginal, March 16, 2007, 09:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

That picture was taken after I ate some kind of salsa Chillin gave me. It was in a Mason jar and had some kind of fuzzy stuff growing on it. It was great; however, the after effects were palateable.

Rage issues? Just because I get angry sometimes and punch holes in Chillin's doll house, kill dogs with my feet and steal candy from babies doesn't mean I have rage issues.

Seriously though, we're working out this coming weekend with the implements. Let me know if anyone wants to participate.

greenmachine

I will workout with you guys if my son & I can ride the track. 8) I will also bring the beverages or the steaks.

Anoriginal

I'll let you (and everyone else who's interested) know what day later in the week. Should be fun.  ;D

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com