T2's new RIDE !!!! ?

Started by Honda328i, March 16, 2007, 02:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

T2 and I are giving up the sport and are getting street bikes.  Tony got his today and mine will be coming in next week.  It's been fun riding with you all.  So long... :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

That's sweet but be carefull. Those things make you want to go fast. That's why I got a cruiser not a crotch rocket.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

I call BS. I know yall better than that, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

april fool aint for 2 more weeks :drink.gif crack heads :N

Bigscrb15

I am guessing yall both saw the light and went to the Suzuki dealer to buy LTR450s.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I thought I seen a BS flag in that picture ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1FasterBlaster

   You can't fit four wheels on that thing...you guys were in the wrong section!!

qt314nfla

#7
As a sad truthful moment they were honest.   The words 'so long' say way too much.  Going to be very sorry when y'all are gone.  Been there done that and had a GSXR.  I gave up street riding when I moved to Florida.  I miss my cafe racers alot but not more than my life to the tourists and grey hairs.

I really hope this is an early April fools joke!!!!!  They are called donor cycles for a reason.  Tony go and double check your life insurance for your kids and wife before purchasing.

dreth

Quote from: QT314 on March 16, 2007, 10:30:42 AM
As a sad truthful moment they were honest.   The words 'so long' say way too much.  Going to be very sorry when y'all are gone.  Been there done that and had a GSXR.  I gave up street riding when I moved to Florida.  I miss my cafe racers alot but not more than my life to the tourists and grey hairs.

I really hope this is an early April fools joke!!!!!  They are called donor cycles for a reason.  Tony go and double check your life insurance for your kids and wife before purchasing.



QT, they are full of the brown stuff :D

Ride1Rob

#9
Can't say if I know how serious they are, but Tony has already been down this road before and he did go to bike week and had no bike. Might have given him an itch again. But the fact that he's sitting on a Suzuki makes me wonder because we both had R1's. I'm pretty sure if he was getting another bike it'd be the R1 again... If he is buying a GSXR....  SALEOUT!

BTW, that's the bike shop off of Colonial isn't it? THey used to have some nice deals up there.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Chuck_Norris

#10
Gonna be hard to get those  on the motocross track at Durhamtown

I wish you the best Tony and Steve, but just in case, I have to throw the flag just cause I know how you both enjoy riding. your quads just to give it up cold turkey

1FasterBlaster

   Hey Tony, Can you write your quad off to me in your will?LOL

trx#9

I think you guys are crazy, going to street bikes on these mad florida streets. Its probably like one or two die everyday on streets bikes in Florida alone. Good luck, watch out for the old crappers. :S
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

susieblazer


  I get a hint of BS too.........Florida is the WORST place to ride with the blue hairs, teens and toutistos.........hate to think your brain matter became a part of our unkempt roads............(thats why i gave up my bike when i was in my teens , I saw that up close and personal!!....made my parents really happy too)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Kawa3

Nice. I have actually though about selling my quad to get a bike...still would. Looks like a gsxr 750?
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

1FasterBlaster

   I use to street race bikes in Miami.I miss the fast ride, but that was in the early 80's when you could ride.
   I was at Barney's doing the paperwork for a new 600RR.My life flashed before my eyes.I have never been seriously injured riding dirt.The smallest crash on the street leaves you burnt and bruised for months!!
   No thanks.

T2

Two more days and I should have my bike, cant wait. Yea I thought about the consequences about riding a street bike, hopefully I should be alright, just don't want to get to crazy with all the traffic out there. Its just an Itch I have right now that needs to be srachted for a short period of time. Hopefully after the Atv Rally we will have more places opened up to ride, and I can sell the steet bike than.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   We just hope you make it to the Rally.Have fun and be safe.Drivers really have low respect for streetbikes!!

RedPred05

Hey T2. I must say in our line of work, as many people who we have shoveled off the pavement, Iam surprisied you have the gonads to get one. I did the same thing to scratch my itch and sold it a year later.  I had a harley so I didnt loose to much money.  Almost lost my life twice though.  Good luck, see ya around.

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 16, 2007, 02:48:34 PM
   Hey Tony, Can you write your quad off to me in your will?LOL

You've already got a sport bike.  Ok, how bout this.  You get tony's yfz and I'll take your Z?? ;)

gearhead400

We'll as long as you ride it like you do your quad (slow) you'll be fine. lol just kiddin man. Be safe and good luck on the roads!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com