Best Shop To Mount Tires???

Started by Alba450, March 15, 2007, 10:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

One of my tires ripped whe n iwas at Hardrock MX this weekend and looking for a shop to mount my rear tire?  I usually go to
West Coast but you know how dealers are ::) 

Just wondering if anybody knew some place that is really good. 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

NOS_PRAIRIE

Walmart $5.00 due them all the time.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



Honda328i

I know of a good place in Orlando, but that might be too far.  Please tell us where you live and that would help narrow it down.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris


Chillinthemost

I bought a tire machine from Harbor Freight a few years ago. It was around $80. I have mounted tires on all my bikes and on my trailers. It is SO convenient to be able to do your own.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

bigscrub79

Its not rocket science its just mounting a tire. You dont need someone who is really good, just someone who can do it. I mean seriously Chillin does his own, cant be that hard, lol.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

1FasterBlaster

   I think Cycle Gear does it.

MuddFreak77

They aren't hard just a PITA to mount and get the bead set if you don't know what your doing
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

greenmachine

If it is on aluminum rims, Broadway Tire in Tampa will do them for around $5 each. Just be absolutely sure to only let Roger or Dale do them, if they are busy then wait or come back later.

SomBch

Any Tires Plus store can mount them , they treat me right every time.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

snowmanzz13

cycle gear does them, they mounted tires on my blaster, banshee, polaris, hyabusa, trailer, we also have an in with the shop manager
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Everyone I've experienced at Cycle Gear were very kewl.That's where I buy all my stuff!!

Chuck_Norris

Yes they are not hard however the .125 wheels are thin and will bend under the right circumstances

greenmachine

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 16, 2007, 03:12:08 PM
Yes they are not hard however the .125 wheels are thin and will bend under the right circumstances
Thats why I said ONLY let those 2 guys do it. The other guy bent 2 of my cousins rims.(.125)

snowmanzz13

i could have my dad check because they say they don't do like chrome rims but they did my dads hyabusa wheels without scratching them, if you go, just gett to know and have dennis change your rims
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Fox17

we just had some local tire shop do ours for the rancher. look in the phone book and just call a few tire shops. tire kingdom does them too i think. we pay 5.00 for ours.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com