HOLY lands ,i know how long

Started by yf450, April 24, 2007, 02:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yf450

30 days or a major rain storm .wild life trooper tolled me

JackL

Quote from: yf450 on April 24, 2007, 02:55:55 PM
30 days or a major rain storm .wild life trooper tolled me

I suppose I'm glad I'm not going this week...time to check the fwc page.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hondarider450r

MAN 30 DAYS IS A LONG TIME. AND I REALLY HATE GOING TO MACS THAT PLACE TURN INTO CRAP IT SUCKS TO RIDE THERE. IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE TO RIDE?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 24, 2007, 03:57:39 PM
MAN 30 DAYS IS A LONG TIME. AND I REALLY HATE GOING TO MACS THAT PLACE TURN INTO CRAP IT SUCKS TO RIDE THERE. IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE TO RIDE?


Lost lake. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

SOME OLD RIDERS TOLD ME ABOUT US27 AROUND GRIFFIN ROAD? I USUALLY RIDE AT SW 26ST AND 157 AVE NOT LEGAL BUT NEVER SEEN NO HEAT UP,BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ITS DRYED
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 25, 2007, 11:56:52 PM
SOME OLD RIDERS TOLD ME ABOUT US27 AROUND GRIFFIN ROAD? I USUALLY RIDE AT SW 26ST AND 157 AVE NOT LEGAL BUT NEVER SEEN NO HEAT UP,BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ITS DRYED

That is called Holiday Park. We lost it a while back. You can buy your Holeyland flag there though.

Rumor has it that it is very dry and easy to reach from Macs, but that would be illegal so don't try it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----