DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend

Started by Chris505, March 12, 2007, 01:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

Just wondering how the trail was after the first round of maintance
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

I'm planning on going up either today or tomorrow if I can get myself motivated to do so ;-)

maybe I should get offline.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

psd

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

Bigscrb15

yeah! and since your a moderator I feel the admin should pay you for fuel and any quad repairs so you can accurately provide us with trail details.

i hope i dont get banned by brady, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 12, 2007, 06:39:34 PM
yeah! and since your a moderator I feel the admin should pay you for fuel and any quad repairs so you can accurately provide us with trail details.

i hope i dont get banned by brady, lol.

I like the idea,,,,,Brady?

Maybe even ONFA could chip in ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."