WAYCROSS CHANGE $1000.00 RACE TO MARCH 9TH AND 10TH

Started by yz3961986, March 02, 2007, 05:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BadCompany350 on March 16, 2007, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D

Whens the next race you guys will be at??

Ask my wife if I am still a virgin...Dog, your still a little puppy, wet behind the ears, wearing diapers, and your gonna try to bring some generic smack talk to me.  Go back to your crib and suck on ya thumb for a few more years.  Build you a resume then come talk smack to me.

I will check to see if I can roll that weekend.  not sure yet, because I have a big dog show the weekend before.  I will definetly be at the C&R motorsports race in April though.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I noticed you STEPPED right over my post like it was amish road apples !!!!!!!!


   What NO comment ????? :o




   Oh yeah,           HELL YEAH !!!!!!! ;D ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: BadCompany350 on March 16, 2007, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D

Whens the next race you guys will be at??

Ask my wife if I am still a virgin...Dog, your still a little puppy, wet behind the ears, wearing diapers, and your gonna try to bring some generic smack talk to me.  Go back to your crib and suck on ya thumb for a few more years.  Build you a resume then come talk smack to me.

I will check to see if I can roll that weekend.  not sure yet, because I have a big dog show the weekend before.  I will definetly be at the C&R motorsports race in April though.


now smoke don't get upset he's back and can still ride as for the smack talk send that to me , ;D ;D won't be too long before I'm out runnig ya , you know about the smack talking JR. ;D ;D
BCR back in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)now what ya gonna do when BCR runs wild on you?????????????? :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( ;D ;D :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

you boys better bring more than what you have brought before...

yo don, yeah, no comment brotha...i know you got me beat in that dept....I am laying the wood in my house right now though...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Yeah, WOOD FLOORING !!!! LOL, I shouldnt have said that out loud  ???

I still say HELL YEAH though !!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yz3961986


badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 11:59:45 PM
you boys better bring more than what you have brought before...

yo don, yeah, no comment brotha...i know you got me beat in that dept....I am laying the wood in my house right now though...




smoke remeber saltsdale, we bring enuff for our class, and if and when we stepup a class or so we will have enuff and thensome. ;) ;) ;)you're laying wood that's the problem wood is by the foot we lay concrete that's by the yard ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

looks like the A$$ crack racing boyz will be bringing some heat come april. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com