WANTED: 1993 CHEVY 4x4 REGULAR CAB LONG BED. LAST SEEN IN WINTER HAVEN

Started by Bigscrb15, March 13, 2007, 10:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

If anyone has seen this truck please let me know. It is a 1993 Chevy K1500 Regular Cab Long Bed. This is my old truck and I last saw it in Winter Haven about 3 years ago. I want it back. It was a sweet truck.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yunt2ride

If you still have the vehicle ID number on an old registration or or insurance paper you can go to the tag office and ask them to pull up the owners name and address and then do a search for their phone number. I'm not sure if they can give out that information but it may be public records. Would be worth a try anyways.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: yunt2ride on March 14, 2007, 08:16:27 AM
If you still have the vehicle ID number on an old registration or or insurance paper you can go to the tag office and ask them to pull up the owners name and address and then do a search for their phone number. I'm not sure if they can give out that information but it may be public records. Would be worth a try anyways.
yunt beat me to the punch^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shirah86


Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on March 14, 2007, 08:21:45 AM
Dang Cody that is a Beautiful truck..... ;D

I know, I kick myself for sellin it everday. People think Im crazy, but I would honestly trade in my current truck for that thing. It ran great, I could work on it myself, pulled through the mud like crazy.

I had the VIN, but lost it. I am tryin to find it again. I think my insurance agent has it on record.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com