Bunny run???

Started by reloader50bmg, April 03, 2005, 11:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reloader50bmg

"WELL"
What did you all think of the Bunny run?????!!!!! ::) :D :o
03. praire with a butt load of mods!!!

Smoknbanshee

best trail, but sucked......too many people...not enough room....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bftclub

where's the easter bunny?i thought i got em'

stewww

dont think ill do it again. sitting stopped in a line of ATV's for 45 minutes so one person can get there 2WD bike pulled out of a hole is not fun to me.

we would move 10 yards then stop for 10-15 minutes.

no thanks.

ucfneed2ride

Im glad I didnt go. The Pumpkin Run was the same way and they said the problem would be fixed. Sounds like the same scene. I see enough traffic up here in Orlando for that mess...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

PredaGator

I had a great time. This was the best one I have been to yet. There was just enough mud to make it fun and challenging but not too much that I was getting stuck every five minutes.(been there,done that before)
2005 Polaris Predator

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com