ocala spring break

Started by snowmanzz13, March 13, 2007, 08:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowmanzz13

hey were headed to ocala for spring break, we're stayin at big scrub and plan on getting ther mar 30 and leaving april 5, just throwing out the idea
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

snowmanzz13

this coming weekend, anyone?
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: snowmanzz13 on March 25, 2007, 08:53:05 PM
this coming weekend, anyone?

I might be up there,,,,,probably nowhere round big scrub though,,,,,the Id@ Trails is my spot to go ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2007, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on March 25, 2007, 08:53:05 PM
this coming weekend, anyone?

I might be up there,,,,,probably nowhere round big scrub though,,,,,the Id@ Trails is my spot to go ;-)

Id@

Would that be part of the designated trail system? If so, I have not heard that name before.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

Quote from: wilburz on March 26, 2007, 11:54:42 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2007, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on March 25, 2007, 08:53:05 PM
this coming weekend, anyone?

I might be up there,,,,,probably nowhere round big scrub though,,,,,the Id@ Trails is my spot to go ;-)

Id@

Would that be part of the designated trail system? If so, I have not heard that name before.

believe it or not,,,,there is a very small part of it included in the plan,,,not sure how the real outcome will be though.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com