[b]Quadscramble #5 ROLL CALL!![/b]

Started by mudnuri, March 12, 2007, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

atvtrailer

is it here yet!!! can't wait, and hopefully i will finally get to finish a race in the B class  ;D
05 450r #13B

gearhead400

hopefully i'll be able to make it, it will be my first FTR race but i figure i might as well try it out now and see if i like it so by next season i'll be prepared to do battle.  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

svtbolt04

Unless I get a new frame. I wont be there!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

#21yfz

check out ebay..pretty sure i saw a candy blue frame on there..not sure what year if it matters

YFZ450-Tampa

The track is almost ready, I was there last Sunday, and all it needs is some tuning, the pewee track looks really nice too, so bring your lil ones, they will love it, nice place.

See you guys/grls at the race !!!
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on March 13, 2007, 06:11:10 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 13, 2007, 02:07:12 AM
Unless I get a new frame. I wont be there!

What happend to your frame ?

Yeah Fred, what happened??
You sure it doesn't just need to be weled on? Ask Terry Arick about that! :D I think his welds were still hot when he made the overall podium in the GNCC!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

kenz

I'll be there.  From the pics on the FTR site the property looks like it is going to lend itself to making for a great track.  I can't wait!! 
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

duroc825

Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!

atvtrailer

Quote from: duroc825 on March 15, 2007, 12:21:25 PM
Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!

I'm in the B class, so i race in the afternoon so u dont gotta worry about me runnin u over  ;)
05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

I ran into Randall at the Gatorback race and bent my front shock mount. The bike wont turn to the right all the way. I am afraid if I run the bike with the shock mounted like that, I will bend the shock itself.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gearhead400

Quote from: duroc825 on March 15, 2007, 12:21:25 PM
Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!

not until you start the race, then its alllll about position! haha  8)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

duroc825

Hey Randall ya camping Friday night? I'm thinkin about heading over there Friday night since I'm working in Tampa.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com