A day at Croom

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 12, 2007, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

Randall and I were at Croom Sunday.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

   Not that I hate Honda's, but this is what Randall's quad looked like in the morning!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

This is the results of having a dealer work on your quad.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

Here are some pics of my buddy Drew.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

Nice burm!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

TRX450R_Racer

Cool pictures. I bet it was really dusty.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Eric5555

Cool pics....Im going there on spring break
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

1FasterBlaster

   Yeah , it was real dusty in the trails.I overshot a turn and almost hit a tree.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 12, 2007, 09:17:45 PM
   Not that I hate Honda's, but this is what Randall's quad looked like in the morning!!

it's because it was hauled in in a Dodge ;-)

wht happened Randal?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MPTonyT

i was there as well..... Here are some of my pics.









2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

duroc825

Chino, looks like y'all had a good time. I ended up riding out back. You gotta give me a call I got a new place to ride across from my pasture. One big lake to ride around, 4th and 5th gear all the way around and long stretches of drifting in 5th! No ruts or whoops just flat smooth riding. It's got some huge hills and cool jumps in the same area too. Won't last long unfortunately so ya better get up here this weekend!

1FasterBlaster

#11
   Randall had some dirt build up in his carberator.It looked like someone sabotaged it.
  I'd like to go up there mike,but my engine is do for a valve job.I'm losing some power and my engine has a slight ticking.Plus,I need to replace my steering stem parts, it's gotten loose from all the hard riding.
   Hopefully we can make the QS on the 31st.

gearhead400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2007, 10:23:22 AM
   Randall had some dirt build up in his carberator.It looked like someone sabotaged it.
  I'd like to go up there mike,but my engine is do for a valve job.I'm losing some power and my engine has a slight ticking.Plus,I need to replace my steering stem parts, it's gotten loose from all the hard riding.
   Hopefully we can make the QS on the 31st.

cool pics.

Yeah i should be there the 31st too, what do you run? B or C? i'll probably start out in 0-400 C. if 0-400 is looking too crowded i'll run open class.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

eldiablo64

looks like there weren't many people there.we were there saturday and there weren't to many people  there then either.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

#14
   I'll be in 0-400c.You have to have a 450 to run in open class.Hopefully I can get my valves done before the race.

The hyrbid kid

Hey sratchup does that drew have a ltr??
Because i think he was riding down were we were too..
Let me know..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

#16
Yeah, with black Baha rims on it.But these pics , he was on his modded LTZ400.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2007, 07:08:39 PM
   I'll be in 0-400c.You have to have a 450 to run in open class.Hopefully I can get my valves done before the race.

You can run any size quad in the open class. That is what open means.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

   I thought it was for 450's and up.I don't care, I just ride for fun!!

The hyrbid kid

Yea he came down to the track i was riding at..
His bikes are nice but his ltr messed up i guess and my bike took a poop..
But yea now i know what track ur talking about one of my best freinds made it.. levi it was alright but very sandy but alright to ride...
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

   I don't know if it's the track your talking about.This place is in Sarasota somewhere and I think they made it on a construction site.That's the reason they don't want a lot of people on it.If someone gets hurt, they think they might try to sue.

The hyrbid kid

Yep my freind levi made it..
Its in venice actully.. and it was alright..
Its my freind levis dads job he works for sarasota land...
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

   OK, sounds like the place.I didn't get to go because he said,"He was worried about the liability if someone got hurt."
   Too bad,but my friend Drew said,"It was OK."

The hyrbid kid

Ill be there tomorrow.. finaly got my bike fixed im ready to ride.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

1FasterBlaster

   I'm going to be running a little rough. All my dayum parts didn't come in.But it still should be fun.

1FasterBlaster

   I'll be running right real soon!!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The Z is looking good bro!
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

1FasterBlaster

   Now it's running good too.I rode it today to break the rebuild in.I can't wait to ride it Saturday.

FoxHondaRider

Watch out on that high banked turn track, some of the turns its easy to get sideways for fly off the end.  Fun stuff though.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com