tires that clermont atv sells

Started by gasgasguy, February 28, 2007, 01:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasgasguy

hey since my tires aren't gonna be here on time i am gonna just buy a full set from clermont atv so i can make my first race i was wondering if anyone has used them and if so what did you think there not hoosier or american racer they are a brand i have not yet heard of just wanted a opinion or 2 if there out there

Hoosier Daddy

I think Gary Sisson ran them last race.....
He will pop on here sooner or later..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Yes I have a set. I really like them. The last race I was having some issues but dont think it was the tires. When the track is hard they work great.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

bmd11

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on February 28, 2007, 11:12:23 PM
Yes I have a set. I really like them. The last race I was having some issues but dont think it was the tires. When the track is hard they work great.

What brand of tires are they? I'll be in the market for some FT tires soon...
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com