race fuel in Deltona or nearby?

Started by Ida_Mann, March 10, 2007, 11:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

specifically looking for Sunoco 110,,,,,,,anyone know if there's a place nearby?

I tried doing a search and the best I found was that Sunoco stations ALL carry race fuel, but after calling about 4 different ones,,,no go.

so, anyone?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FOREMANRON

I KNOW THE ONE IN LAKE WALES CARRIES IT BUT THAT IS A LITTLE WAYS FROM ORLANDO
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

DVEGA07

#2
Try some of the race or motorcycle shops?   they sell 5 gallon jugs of it? or if not order online and have it shipped to you

Ida_Mann

that's an issue though, I don't know of any race shops in the area.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

06 BaNsHeE

Well VP is in FT lauderdale.I get my race gas by 99 performance.

digginfool

#5
Call VP in Ft Lauderdale to see what dealers they have in the state.  I buy racing fuel for my son's quad there and I know I've seen a list of dealers on the board.  Seems to me there was one up around Daytona.  You could always come ride Holeylands or go to Seminole and stop in at VP while you're down here. 

VP Racing Fuels
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Phone: 954-565-7670
Fax: 954-565-7696

One last thing;  110 is EXPENSIVE!!!  About $7.85/gal last time I bought some 3 weeks ago.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

that's an insane price dude, I got Sunoco 110 from American Motorsports in Orlando for $5.50 a gallon a few months ago.

I'm just trying not to have to go to Deltona to get my jug, then back to Orlando to get my fuel, then to Ocala to ride,,,,makes for a long day.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

hondarider95


fastrnrik

There is a Sunoco that sells race gas in Ocala. It's on the NW corner of the Hwy 40 and 27th Ave intersection. You can't miss it, there's like 5 full size race cars on the roof. Hit me up if you need better directions.

As a sidenote: VP costs a little more, but the quality is WAY better. $.02.

Tripyn

Ida-the Sunoco on 17/92 in Orange City/Debary does not carry it anymore?  The last I heard you could still get race gas there. 


Ida_Mann

Quote from: Tripyn on March 11, 2007, 09:10:41 AM
Ida-the Sunoco on 17/92 in Orange City/Debary does not carry it anymore?  The last I heard you could still get race gas there. 



dunno, but I'll try it,,,,I didn't see one there, but I'll look them up.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

#11
go to orlando speedworld.most small stockcar tracks require that the racers use there fuel so there is no question on what fuel the guys are running.also the sunoco in ocala on 40 not to far east off I-75 has the 110 but that is out of the way if your comin from orlando.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Ida_Mann

anybody?

I'm taking off in about 45 minutes for Orlando to get the fuel,,,,,anyone?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com