Two pics from this weekend

Started by Justbilly, June 25, 2007, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justbilly

Didn't make it to the rally, cause we had a bday party for my brother at Stiltsville.  FYI, there was plenty of water there.

These two pics I thought were great and wanted to share.
They were taken by dirty1 who is also on this site.

ucfneed2ride

Man that place is awesome! I went there for a weekend a while back. I thought I remember people talkin about it getting shut down. We caught a lot of fish out there right off the dock. Great pics!!!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Turboderf


quadracer1992

Quote from: Turboderf on June 25, 2007, 05:42:37 PM
Dude That Looks Like the Keys
It does, sort of. Or a really big lake. The one with the flag is the best.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Justbilly


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com