Big scrub campground

Started by dadkids, March 08, 2007, 02:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadkids

Hello all, beforehand thanks for your help.
Myself and family are going down 4-11 thru 4-4, I already made reservations at Big Scrub through reserve America. Question is is there still trails here? If so how many miles aproximately?
I got on the website and it only showns the north part of the park with trails but nothing at Big Scrub.
By the way we are supposed to be in site 07 if anybody wants to come by and say hello, my wife and kids will ne there too, kids 14, 10 and 6.

scubatec

Dadkids

They have been enforceing a lot more rules on where you can ride at scrub.....  Not sure what to tell you. A buddy of mine know's scrub better than me.. And we will be there on the 5th to the 10th. I will look for you in 07.........

Roger

Ida_Mann

I didn't know the campground sites were numbered,,,,of course it's been about 20 years since I camped there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mars

 There are still lots of trails to ride there. I was there in Feb. The open trails are just west south/west of Scub west of 88. Lots of miles to ride. Get 4~5 miles away from Scub and the trails get a bit smoother. The first small loop is about 1/2 mile from Scub.
I would call the ranger station the week before you go,just in case.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.