Polk County ATV Park.

Started by UncleRico, March 06, 2007, 01:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I received an email message from Randy Wilkinson informing me that the committee is up and running.


I will provide more details as they become availible.



Stay tuned.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: UncleRico on March 06, 2007, 01:43:10 PM
I received an email message from Randy Wilkinson informing me that the committee is up and running.


I will provide more details as they become availible.



Stay tuned.

Yea, Its getting close, they had a committee meeting Feb 19th I was invited to but was unable to make it. It was not a public meeting so I haven't heard how it went.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com